Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 12/06/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your email marketing strategy, rank your website in position zero on Google, and measure the ROI of your content marketing campaigns. Learn how to create landing pages that can drive conversions and improve the design of your website. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Matt Smith, co-founder and CMO of MaxAudience to discuss how they’ve has attracted the attention of Fortune 500 clients, how they’ve scaled intelligently over the last 15 years, and more!
- Rachael Morgen explains how you can integrate your digital marketing and trade show strategies to achieve new heights.
- Sobchuk Svetlana outlines 5 game-changing entrepreneurial lessons you can learn from watching Netflix’s hit show Black Mirror.
- Learn how to identify and deal with fake Yelp reviews with help from Antonio Calabrese.
- Laura Cole explains how you can overcome some of the most common social media marketing challenges.
- Chris Kirksey offers guidance to measure the ROI of your content marketing campaigns.
- Samwise Diamond highlights the content marketing trends that you can expect to see everywhere in 2020.
- Nick Galov highlights the significance of content marketing in today’s scenario.
- Ann Gynn’s draws special attention to activities that can help marketers with their content outreach.
- Anurag Rathod emphasizes the need for identifying your target audience and researching keywords to create an effective content marketing strategy.
- Learn how to create landing pages that can drive conversions for your business from Billy Crawford’s blog.
- Greg Shuey highlights the need for understanding your customers and improving your site’s SEO to improve your conversion rates in 2020.
- Shane Barker discusses how marketers can optimize their content for driving conversions.
- Follow these valuable tips from Amos Struck to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Jon Allo emphasizes the need for marketers to stick to deadlines and set the right expectations for building trust and credibility with email marketing.
- Susan Saurel discusses why it is imperative to optimize headlines properly and keep emails short for improving your email marketing strategy.
- Carlos Arnavat offers local SEO tips to target people in your area who could actually convert into customers.
- Thomas Oppong discusses how strategies such as verifying your Google Maps account and auditing your information can get your business noticed locally.
- Jared Turner highlights the impact of mobile first indexing on website design and content.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to rank your website in position zero on Google with help from Don Dodds’s blog.
- Zac Harris’s blog presents an audit checklist that can help marketers boost their SEO rankings.
- Maumita Mazumdar discusses how voice search optimization and featured snippets will feature among the main trends of SEO in 2020.
- Learn how to use social media effectively for your business with these tips from Mike Speer’s blog.
- Carl Petoskey offers guidance to create a social media business plan for engaging your followers.
- Angie Tran emphasizes the need to set your goals and repurpose evergreen content for making your social media strategy more effective.
- Jerrard Jonson highlights the social media trends that marketers must adapt to stay ahead of the curve.
- Cynthia Williams draws special attention to the UI and UX Designs that are expected to trend in 2020.
- Albert Smith discusses how the UX and UI trends in 2020, will be mainly about liquid graphics, bright bold colors, and multimedia content.
- Follow these tips from Jenn Wolf to attract visitors using the design of your website.
- Learn how strategies such as using the right images and removing certain verbiage can improve the design of your website from Megan Totka’s blog.