Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 11/2/18
This week’s roundup includes tips to make your Email Marketing campaigns more effective, improve the design of your website, and increase the Organic traffic of your blog.
Learn how to reinforce your Content Marketing strategy with Google Trends, and outperform your competitors on Social Media. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Megan Wenzl explains how to create customer personas with data.
- Michael Sallander goes over why integrated marketing is key to your success in 2019 and beyond.
- Hope Horner discusses why your Q4 marketing calendar needs a holiday video.
- Cole Lawrence draws special attention to the expected Content Marketing trends in the year 2019.
- Follow the valuable tips from Sharon Dargaville to enhance your Content Marketing efforts.
- Katelyn Berkshire emphasizes the need for marketers for avoiding relying on traditional video, and creating one size fit strategies, to boost their Content Marketing efforts in the year 2019.
- Learn how Google Trends can strengthen your Content Marketing strategy, from Marianne Chrisos’s blog.
- Saj Devshi discusses how push notifications, freebies and a frictionless checkout can help marketers boost their Conversion Optimization efforts and increase ROI.
- Judy Caroll provides useful tips to help marketers outsource their lead generation campaigns.
- Learn how to use internal linking to boost SEO and Conversions on your website, from Rhonda Bradley’s blog.
- Garry Grant highlights the significance of CRO and offers guidance to create an effective CRO strategy.
- Follow the tips from Michaels Wilder to enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Susan Melony emphasizes the need to use personalized Emails, maintain transparency and establish your goals, for making your Email Marketing campaigns more effective.
- Vinodjanapala discusses how flat design Emails, keyframe animation, dynamic content and cinemagraphs, will trend in the field of Email Marketing.
- Learn how to organize and build Local citations, from Sam Warren’s blog.
- Jamshaid Hashmi’s blog lists the proven tactics to optimize Local SEO for multiple locations in the year 2018.
- Learn how to optimize your website for Mobile first indexing, from Sara Jennissen’s blog.
- Patrick Cwiklinski offers guidance to create content from the standpoint of Google’s Mobile first indexing.
- Brett Sutherlin highlights how Mobile Optimization can help marketers increase leads for their businesses.
- Fadi Tawil highlights the need for monitoring social networks and removing inaccurate information about your business, to improve your Online Reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Emma Kowalkowski offers SEO tips that can help marketers optimize their websites for voice search, and show up for searches done on virtual assistants and smart speakers.
- Steve Nuttall highlights the need to optimize title tags, heading tags and content, for ranking high in Search Engines.
- Learn how to increase the Organic traffic of your blog, from Lisa Parker’s blog.
- Annie Pilon discusses how Social Media strategies such as promoting reviews, hosting contests and monitoring conversations of target customers, can help you promote your small business.
- Raychale offers valuable tips to outperform your competitors on Social Media.
- Lauren Moreno lists the critical components of a successful Social Media strategy.
- Meesha Gerhart highlights the significance of UX Design for businesses in today’s scenario.
- Darling Jimenez presents a three step process to improve the Design of your Website.