Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 11/17/17
This week’s roundup, includes tips to generate reviews for your Local business with schema markup, improve your Email Marketing strategy, and enhance your SEO efforts in a cost effective manner.
Learn how to improve the way your brand is represented on Social Media, and optimize your first landing page for Conversions. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Tips from top agency partners on how to differentiate yourself in a cluttered market.
From the UpCity Blog:
- Black Bear Design explains how to use Instagram to highlight your company culture.
- Kansas City Web Design shares the top 5 services for boutique agencies to outsource.
- The most important podcasts to subscribe to if you’re in the hospitality marketing industry.
- Gregor Schmidt presents strategies to help marketers create Content for their websites.
- Michael O’Neill’s blog highlights the Content Marketing tactics that marketers must stop using and offers guidance to improve Content Marketing strategies.
- Kaleigh Moore emphasizes the need for making a sales pitch within you blog posts and avoiding poor decision making, to take your Content Marketing efforts to a new high.
- John Jantsch offers helpful writing tips to improve your Content.
- Joshua Nite draws special attention to flexible Content alternatives for blog posts, that can help marketers evolve with demands of the audience and achieve the desired outcome.
- Learn how to create your first landing page and optimize it for Conversions, from Daren Low’s blog.
- Christine Austin emphasizes the need to eliminate distractions and create a sense of urgency to improve the Conversion Rate of your landing pages.
- Ayaz Nanji highlights why A/B testing is the most effective way for improve online Conversion Rates.
- Learn how to create a great Customer Experience strategy, from Steven MacDonald’s blog.
- Dev Shah draws special attention to the must haves of Email Marketing and offers guidance to optimize every aspect of your Email Marketing campaign.
- Katharine Paljug emphasizes the need to have a dedicated welcome Email and a mobile friendly Email design, for improving your Email Marketing strategy.
- Kristen Dunleavy offers useful time saving tips for Email Marketers.
- Follow the valuable tips from Patricia Lotich to improve your Email Marketing efforts.
- Jason Parks highlights how schema markup and structured data can be used to generate reviews for your Local business.
- Kyle Odonnell’s blog lists the steps to create a link that would enable customers to write Google reviews, for your Local business.
- Ray Perry emphasizes the need for building, marketing, managing and monitoring your Online Reputation to achieve success in Reputation Marketing.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Sharon Hurley Hall’s blog offers strategic SEO tips to increase website traffic and boost conversions.
- Bill Acholla’s blog presents actionable strategies that are easy to implement to help marketers enhance their SEO efforts in a cost effective manner.
- Jon Morrow draws special attention to SEO mistakes that must be avoided and offers guidance to improve the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Sandy Franks highlights SEO copywriting tactics to help marketers ensure that visitors stay on their websites.
- Dominique Jackson presents strategies to improve the way your brand is represented on Social Media.
- Lauren Veres highlights how techniques such as optimizing your profiles, responding to customers’ concerns and creating contests, can enhance your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- Michael Harbone emphasizes the need for utilizing metrics such as sentiment, audience growth rate and impressions, to increase the number of followers and build your brand.
- Neil Turner offers productivity UX tips to help UX design players achieve success in their endeavors.
- Karol K draws special attention to the UX design practices that must be stopped and offers guidance to improve UX.