This week’s roundup, includes tips to convert more visitors into leads, write Emails for effective lead generation, and design a Mobile ready website.
Learn how to create an effective Content Marketing mission statement, and improve Social Media engagement. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Nina Radetich explains how podcasting is much more than just a brand builder.
- Andrew Ruditser dives into the long scroll and when it creates a positive user experience.
- Katie Zillmer has 10 tools to use to kick off your e-commerce business.
- Nicholas Morera has the top 5 tools for creating quality CSS.
- Learn how to create an effective Content Marketing mission statement, from Marcus Sheridan’s blog.
- Andy Crestodina’s blog presents blogging statistics and trends that give valuable insights into the changing world of Content.
- Justin Gianninoto offers guidance to create a Content Marketing strategy that can drive growth for your business.
- Nickie Bartels emphasizes the need for documenting your strategy, submitting guest posts and measuring your ROI, to take your Content Marketing efforts to a new high.
- Inbound marketing has forever changed the way businesses market themselves, and Diona Kidd explores how long you have to wait to see results.
- Learn how to reduce the bounce rate of your landing pages and increase Conversions, from Krishna Shastry’s blog.
- Evie Harrison emphasizes the need for making your website mobile friendly, managing customer relationships and offering personalized calls to action, to convert more visitors into leads.
- Jennifer Lux highlights the CRO mistakes that must be avoided and offers guidance to maximize your business’s potential.
- Learn how to use CRM in a manner that saves time for you to enhance your marketing efforts, from Katie Zacharkiw’s blog.
- Sudheer Kiran highlights the need to define your target audience clearly, create an appealing subject line and have an attractive design, for enhancing your Email Marketing efforts.
- Dawn Marie’s blog draws special attention to Email Marketing best practices for bloggers, marketers and beginners.
- Learn how to write Emails for effective lead generation, from Kevin Nelson’s blog.
- Dan Radak highlights how Email Marketing can empower marketers to target people based on personal preferences and offer valuable real time analytics insights.
- Sarah Wolterman offers guidance to implement an effective responsive web design strategy that can help marketers to streamline website Mobile development.
- Learn how to design a Mobile ready website, from David Pereira’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Ashley Peterson’s blog presents the key elements of a website launch checklist, to ensure a smooth launch and avoid SEO pitfalls.
- Colton Miller’s blog presents updates to, enhance your SEO efforts and improve your Social strategy.
- Tyler Hendershot highlights the significance of backlinks for your website.
- Jen Saunders draws special attention to antiquated SEO practices that do not hold good in today’s scenario.
- Ken Tucker highlights why white hat SEO is better than black hat SEO.
- Learn how Social Media Marketing can enhance your SEO efforts, from Aljaz Fajmut’s blog.
- Follow the valuable tips from Mark Toney to improve Social Media engagement.
- Dholakiya Pratik emphasizes the need to have an effective Social Media plan for your business.
- Janet M. Six’s blog highlights what UX designers really want from user research.
- Learn how UI colors can affect site conversions and user experience, from Justinmind’s blog.
- Arthur draws special attention to the differences between UX design and UI design.