This week’s roundup includes tips to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns, maximize your SEO strategy with social media, and increase the ROI from your content marketing campaigns. Learn how to improve your average conversion rate and create a UX design style guide. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- In this week’s From the Ground Up interview, our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Michael Melen, co-founder and COO of SmartSites, to discuss how Michael found his passion for digital, why he and his brother decide to risk it all and start a company of their own, and more!
- Ryan Joos provides his expert advice to help law firms and other legal companies maximize their ROI from their digital marketing efforts.
- Learn why and how to use SMS marketing to connect with your audience in a more meaningful way with help from Ruth Kuttler.
- Jack Shepler explains the top 4 ways that e-commerce businesses can create and leverage an after sale communication system.
- Find out how to achieve true organic engagement on LinkedIn with help from Lauren Snyder.
- Katie Zillmer shares a quick and effective website optimization plan that can help any business website succeed.
- Chad Buleen draws special attention to the trends that will define content marketing in 2020.
- Follow these valuable tips from Brian Basilico for taking your content marketing efforts to a new high.
- Kevin Svec outlines the different types of content that can be leveraged by marketers to promote their businesses.
- Taylor Lynch’s blog presents creative ideas to increase the ROI from your content marketing campaigns.
- Sharon Winget lists the steps to perform a content audit in the right manner.
- Vivian Johnson discusses how personalization, clear calls to action, and quantitative testing will impact your CRO strategies in 2020.
- Allan Thorvaldsen highlights the trends that will dominate the field of CRO in 2020.
- Sarah Berry emphasizes the need to experiment with different CTA offers and make testing a habit for improving your average conversion rate.
- Sherley Alaba highlights the significance of email marketing today.
- Follow these tips from Robert Duke to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Danielle Foley discusses how strategies such as building a high quality email list and personalizing your email campaigns can help marketers grow their small businesses.
- Learn how to boost your Google My Business profile with help from Kristopher Jones’s blog.
- Craig Mount highlights Google’s newest local algorithm update that requires businesses and agencies to be more vigilant about fighting spam.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Kyle Koon discusses how keywords, SERP intent, and relevant content form the pillars of SEO keyword research.
- Brad Fleischman provides insights into the future of SEO and highlights the important aspects that must be a part of your SEO strategy in 2020.
- Charlotte Ross draws special attention to the grey hat SEO practices that marketers must avoid in 2020.
- Carlos Gil offers guidance to harness the true potential of social media marketing for the benefit of your business.
- Learn how to maximize your SEO strategy with social media with helpfrom Nick Brown’s blog.
- Abby Patterson discusses how marketers can employ the best social media practices to grow their businesses.
- Jagruti Verma discusses how the social media trends in 2020 will be mainly about AR, VR, user generated content, and artificial intelligence.
- Michael Shannon offers valuable UX tips to design products with intuitive and effective user experiences.
- Learn how to create a UX design style guide with help from Vineet R Sharma’s blog.
- Learn how to drive traffic and project a professional image for your business using the design of your website with help from James Daniels’s blog.
- Wendy Dessler offers website design tips to help marketers increase the conversion rate of their websites.
- Carol Trehearn highlights the importance of using a clean design, listing your basic information, and having a mobile-friendly website to improve your website design.