This week’s roundup includes tips to increase the ROI of your Email Marketing campaigns, make the design of your Website more attractive, and boost your website’s SEO value.
Learn how to grab the attention of prospects with effective Content and promote your business on Social Media. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Annie Strom discusses how to use retargeting to save abandoned carts across the globe.
- Sam Saidman goes over the top five questions that B2B marketers should ask when hiring an SEO company.
- Mallory Olson describes how to create content that appeals to Gen Z.
- Jeanine Gordon discusses how Content in the form of videos, images, infographics and blog posts, can help marketers grab the attention of their prospects.
- Kaitlyn Clay describes how strategies such as creating a calendar, posting Content on social media and tracking results, can enhance your Content Marketing efforts.
- Tim Fitzpatrick draws special attention to the Content Marketing strategies that are imperative for local businesses.
- Ross Crooks provides useful tips to help marketers effectively brainstorm Content Marketing ideas.
- Sarah Mitchell offers guidance for tracking the right Content Marketing metrics, to achieve the goals of their businesses.
- Follow the valuable tips from Steven Tiritilli to increase the Conversions of your website.
- Eric Mullenaux lists the CRO strategies that can help marketers grow their businesses, develop new customer relationships and increase revenue.
- Learn how to create a high Converting landing page, from Serena Dorf’s blog.
- Krishna Shastry emphasizes the need to perform A/B testing, use clear Call to Actions and keep the language simple, for boosting your CRO efforts.
- Steven’s blog lists 9 ways of increasing the ROI of your Email Marketing campaigns, in the coming year 2019.
- Learn how to send relevant Emails that resonate better with your subscribers with Kevin George’s blog.
- Sean draws special attention to the Email Marketing KPIs that you must be tracking for your business.
- Follow the tips from Munawar Gul to rank your business higher in Local Search.
- Stephanie Effken highlights the significance of optimizing your business for Local Search.
- Nicole Cremente discusses how Google’s Mobile first indexing can impact the ranking of your website.
- Mark Itzkovitz draws special attention to the basic rules of Online Reputation Management, for helping marketers protect their brands.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Ayodeji Awosika highlights the need to optimize websites from the standpoint of load speed, mobile and user experience to achieve the desired SEO results quickly.
- Lauren Orebo offers guidance to enhance your SEO efforts, from the standpoint of Google’s RankBrain algorithm.
- Matt Carrigan presents proven ways to boost your website’s SEO value.
- Pavitra Amrit provides helpful tips to promote your business on Social Media.
- Ray Perry highlights the types of Social Media posts that can take your brand to a new high.
- Miranda Paquet provides a step by step procedure to create a Social Media Marketing strategy for your business.
- Learn how to boost Social Media engagement and increase awareness of your brand, from Ruby Rusine’s blog.
- Akshay Pai draws special attention to the expected Web Design trends in the year 2019.
- Marie Thomas emphasizes the need for using professional font, adding social sharing buttons and practicing clean coding, to make the Design of your Website attractive.