Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 11/15/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to increase sales from your email marketing campaigns, create an effective B2B social media marketing strategy, and improve your content marketing strategy with clickable headlines. Learn how to boost your lead generation efforts and drive organic traffic quickly to your website. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Margaret Wolfson, founder and chief creative of River + Wolf to discuss how Margaret transitioned from dramatic performance to branding and naming, what free-diving can teach you about building a business, and more!
- Learn why most DIY PPC campaigns fail with help from Chad Faith.
- Tiffany Hayden highlights seven strategies that will help turn your website into a conversion machine.
- Follow these tips from Enmanuel Diaz to help get your small business website to rank locally.
- Rami Kalla discusses how to convince your boss to invest in video production although it may be costly.
- Follow these valuable tips from Joe Pulizzi to improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns.
- Courtney Voegele highlights the content marketing tactics that can help marketers transform their businesses for the better.
- Erin Ollila’s blog exemplifies the goals that brands must aim to achieve with their content marketing campaigns.
- Learn how to boost your content marketing strategy with clickable headlines with help from Kayleigh Alexandra’s blog.
- Ugi Djuric emphasizes the need to focus on the human element and avoid illustrations for improving the conversion rate of your website.
- Abdul Rehaman discusses how strategies such as having clear call to actions, optimizing for mobile, and using chatbots can improve your conversion rate.
- Sherman Standberry emphasizes the need to analyze the competition and optimize email optin forms for boosting your lead generation efforts.
- Benjamin Shepardson discusses how user generated content, email automation, and mobile optimization will impact your email marketing strategies in 2020.
- Kimberly Grimms emphasizes the need to state a clear call to action, craft catchy subject lines, and write professional emails, for increasing sales from your email marketing campaigns.
- Stephanie Celin draws special attention to the trends that will define email marketing in 2020.
- Learn how to optimize your GMB listing and earn your business a place in the local three pack from Mike Speer’s blog.
- Alan Muther offers guidance to perform a full online reputation analysis and see where your brand currently stands with customers.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to drive organic traffic quickly to your website with help from John E Lincoln’s blog.
- Zahoor Bhat draws special attention to the SEO trends that marketers must adapt for staying ahead of the curve in 2020.
- Stephanie Hooper highlights the common SEO mistakes that marketers must avoid and offers guidance to improve your search rankings.
- Daniel Tan discusses how voice search, visual search, and audience segmentation will influence your SEO strategies in 2020.
- Learn how to create an effective B2B social media marketing strategy from Kristen Vaughn’s blog.
- Angela Tempest lists the trends that social media marketers can expect to see in 2020.
- Akshay Rao discusses how muted colours, colour gradients, and abstract illustrations can help social media marketers improve visibility and gain the audience’s trust.
- Jared Atchison emphasizes the need to use interactive content and leverage user generated content for making your brand stand out on social media.
- Kelli Smith’s blog presents an overview of UI design and highlights the differences between UI design and UX esign.
- Abhay Vohra discusses how the UX design trends in 2020 will be mainly about UX writing, inclusive design, and dark themes.
- Deanna DeBara discusses how custom typography, bold colors, and graphic design will define the field of website design in 2020.
- Lukasz Adam lists the website design trends that will help marketers stay ahead of the competition in 2020.
- Noah Lopata highlights how bold colors, gradients, unique layouts, and micro interactions will influence your website design strategies in 2020.