This week’s roundup includes tips to optimize your website for mobile first indexing, create an effective social media marketing strategy, and set up goals for conversion optimization. Learn how to improve your site’s technical SEO and improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Chris Alvarez, founder of Transcendent Enterprise, to discuss how he started his business while being a student, how being a minority business owner has affected his personal mission, and more!
- Aleksei Kudimov shares his top 15 tips for converting traffic into real, lasting customer relationships.
- Eliana Stein and Barbara Gulten discuss the top 5 mistakes that companies tend to make when launching a new mobile app.
- Learn how to craft the perfect content for your audience’s needs no matter whether you’re a B2B or B2C business with help from Michelene Maguire.
- Emmanuel Diaz discusses the growing prevalence of WordPress as a CMS and how agencies can leverage WordPress templates for better results.
- Follow the content marketing tips from Jonas Sickler to fix or remove low quality web pages.
- Learn how localization, transcreation, and global websites can help marketers make their content strategies more effective from Karalee Dunham’s blog.
- Nathan Olson draws special attention to the mistakes made by content marketers and offers guidance to improve the performance of content marketing campaigns.
- Julia McCoy highlights how video content, visual storytelling, and visual-forward platforms will influence your content marketing strategies in 2020.
- Learn how to set up a goal in Google Analytics for conversion optimization from Al Gomez’s blog.
- Kieran Tie emphasizes the need to grab visitors’ attention with your headline and use imagery that reflects your offer to increase landing page conversions.
- Follow these valuable tips from Miss Kemya to help marketers drive more conversions to their websites.
- Abuzar Khan emphasizes the need for email marketers to use catchy subject lines, enticing preview text, and high-quality CTAs to create an emotional effect on customers.
- Em Rohrer highlights the things that you must be aware of before getting started with email marketing.
- Lee Edwards lists the trends that cannot be ignored by email marketers today.
- Vikram Rathod offers useful SEO tips to help marketers improve their local visibility in 2020.
- Laura James offers guidance to optimize websites for mobile first indexing.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Eric Sachs’s blog discusses how Google views links and highlights the negative effect of keyword stuffing on SEO rankings.
- David Reimherr offers guidance to help marketers improve their site’s technical SEO.
- Manish Dudharejia highlights the common mistakes that marketers make while disavowing links.
- Sherman Standberry discusses how SEO can boost inbound traffic, build credibility, fetch more business referrals, and give long lasting results for your business.
- Ben Mizes offers guidance to create an effective social media marketing strategy for your business.
- Learn how to create personalized content for your social media marketing campaigns with help from Lilach Bullock’s blog.
- Nathan Mendenhall emphasizes the need for testing out chatbots and getting familiar with pixels to boost your social media advertising efforts.
- Alana Rudder discusses how social media marketers can stay ahead of the curve by adapting messenger chatbots, ephemeral content, and stories into their strategies.
- Robert Katai lists the trends that will dominate the field of social media in 2020.
- Jaye Hannah discusses how UX Designers can improve and refine their skills.
- Ruben Cespedes’s blog presents an overview of user experience design and discusses how an exceptional UX can lead to high conversion rates.
- Lexie Lu draws special attention to the web design trends that you can expect to see in 2020.
- Robert Mason discusses how the design of your website can impact the performance of your SEO campaigns.