This week’s roundup includes tips to create an email list for increasing sales, make your social media advertising strategies more effective, and attract your audience with content marketing. Learn how to boost the conversion rate of your e-commerce business and create a mobile friendly website. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with John Jantsch, author and founder of Duct Tape Marketing, to discuss how the idea for Duct Tape Marketing came about, the release of his sixth book, what Transcendental literature can teach us about modern entrepreneurship, and more!
- Ben Taylor discusses the five psychological principles behind the most effective marketing and how you can use them to better your strategy
- Daniel Klein highlights the reasons your social posts aren’t getting the engagement you desire and gives you tips on how to fix it.
- Get to know five of the most common signs that your website isn’t working with help from Aaron Marquez.
- Andrew McDermott presents a guide to adding reputation management as a new service for your agency.
- Learn how to craft a better request for proposal (RFP) and attract the agency of your dreams with help from Megan Devine.
- Follow these tips from Mark Jamieson to source the best and highest-quality content for your needs.
- Matt Brunini highlights how to analyze your financial services brand and make adjustments for the future.
- Follow these tips from Amanda Milligan to boost your content marketing efforts.
- Learn how to attract your audience with content marketing with help from Paul Scondac’s blog.
- Emma Rundle lists the copywriting strategies that can improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns.
- Darren Matthews highlights how setting performance KPIs and adhering to editorial standards are imperative for creating an effective content marketing strategy.
- Alex Jones’s blog presents an overview of content marketing and highlights the significance of content marketing today.
- Learn how to boost the conversion rate of your e-commerce business with tips from Olivia Ross Taylor’s blog.
- Kristen Wright highlights the importance of improving your USP, using straight forward CTA buttons, and utilizing landing pages for increasing conversions.
- Mike Speer offers useful tips to craft marketing emails using the right tone and temperament.
- Ash Salleh discusses how the email marketing trends this year will be mainly about mobile responsiveness, data security, and interactivity.
- Natalie Brownell offers guidance to help marketers build an email list for increasing online sales.
- John Volza highlights the importance of Google My Business posts from the standpoint of local SEO.
- Learn how to create a mobile-friendly website and drive traffic from Robert Giaquinto’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Chris Kirksey discusses how SEO for B2B business differs from SEO for a B2C business.
- Brian Miller’s blog lists the SEO rules of a typical e-commerce business.
- Jessica Bowman highlights the situations when augmenting your in-house SEO team with external partners is needed.
- Follow these tips from Pam Neely to optimize your landing pages for search.
- Michael Begg’s blog presents an overview of the way Google works and highlights the important things that marketers must do to improve their SEO.
- Aashish Yadav offers valuable tips to help marketers make their social media advertising strategies more effective.
- Learn how to use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the benefit of your business from Rilee Viggers’s blog.
- Brad Fleischman emphasizes the need to use social media management tools and create high quality captivating content for creating a strong social media marketing strategy.
- Brent Barnhart outlines the social media tactics that marketers must know for staying relevant in today’s scenario.
- Arailym Seiitkhanova busts the misconceptions about data-driven UX and highlights the importance of having precise information in UX Design.
- Camren Browne draws special attention to the concept of user flows in user experience design.
- Orana Velarde discusses how background video, vertical split design, micro animation, and voice search will impact the web design strategies of marketers in 2020.
- Michael Peerman highlights the trends that will dominate the field of website design in 2020.