Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 10/11/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to increase your email open rates, grow your following on social media, and improve the UX of your website. Learn how to boost conversions using the right SEO practices and achieve top rankings in Google’s local 3-pack. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Angelo Frisina, founder and CEO of Sunlight Media, to discuss how a traveling musician came to own a digital agency, the benefits of working with subcontractors, why it’s so crucial to stay current in this industry and more!
- Stacey Wisniewski shares her expert tips on how to craft compelling white papers that your audience will actually want to read.
- Richard Tiland discusses how to improve the conversion rate of your landing pages using promotional videos.
- Chad Faith highlights the top 6 costly mistakes that cheap SEO providers make and why you should avoid them.
- Patrick McKenna discusses how to find the right attribution model for your business.
- Noah Kain highlights 5 actionable tips for finding your local SEO community.
- Angela White provides a glimpse into why customer-centric marketing is so important and how you can implement it at your business.
- Ryan Esco highlights the significance of content marketing in today’s digital marketing landscape.
- Michael Brenner’s blog ascribes organic search as the main KPI of content marketing.
- Sherman Standberry’s blog presents useful content marketing examples to inspire your brand and drive more engagement.
- Dominic Tortorice draws special attention to the top skills and responsibilities of a content strategist.
- Lilach Bullock emphasizes the need to A/B test your website, segment your audience, and implement personalized marketing strategies for improving your conversion rate.
- Learn how to boost conversions by employing the right SEO practices with help from Nick Loggie’s blog.
- Shanelle Mullin presents a step by step guide to optimize your landing pages and drive more conversions.
- Xiaohui Wang highlights the importance of content calendars and mobile responsive design when creating an effective email marketing strategy.
- Follow these valuable tips from Emily Jones to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Learn how to increase your email open rates with these tips from Cait McMahon’s blog.
- Zack Halliwell offers guidance to help marketers achieve top rankings in Google’s local 3-pack.
- Chris Christoff discusses why it is imperative to create mobile friendly content, use mobile popups, and improve your UX when creating an effective mobile marketing strategy.
- Learn how SEO can boost reputation management from Cindi Griswold’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to track your SEO goals with Google Tag Manager with advice from John E Lincoln’s blog.
- Eric Sachs draws special attention to new link attributes from Google that can help marketers improve the performance of their SEO campaigns.
- Helen Pollitt outlines the alternate ways to help marketers improve their SEO skills.
- Anil Agarwal’s blog lists the best practices to write SEO-friendly titles.
- Trevor McWilliams discusses how stories can impact social media advertising.
- Larry Kim of MobileMonkey offers valuable tips to help your brand stand out on social media.
- Sofia Wright lists strategies to grow your following on social media.
- Learn how social media marketing can impact small businesses from Aiman Farrukh’s blog.
- Corie Stark emphasizes the need for marketers to avoid bad navigation, inconsistent design, and ineffective CTA placement to improve their UX Design.
- Follow the tips from Jamie Shanks to improve the UX of your website.
- Hugo Morris discusses how web design can improve user navigation, increase customer engagement, and enhance professionalism.
- Follow the simple web design tips from Syed Balkhi to boost conversions.