This week’s roundup includes tips to boost your email marketing ROI, create a social media content strategy, and improve the user experience of your website. Learn how to create an effective CRO strategy and improve the performance of your SEO campaigns. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Lauren Hunt, founder of LP Creative Co, an UpCity Certified Premium Partner and one of the top web design companies in the United States, to discuss taking the leap and starting your own business, what it’s like being a mompreneur today, and more!
- Marton Varo shares the three most common reasons your videos aren’t converting.
- Igor Kholkin explains how to perform local consumer research to help you better launch your business.
- Michelene Maguire discusses whether or not organic social media is still relevant to marketers today and how you can leverage content in your social media plan.
- Get to know seven blogging tips from a professional writer with the help of Jeramy Gordon.
- Jasen Woehrle discusses the do’s and don’t’s of corporate social responsibility.
- Learn how to create a content marketing strategy that is bound to have a good engagement rate, from Chris DuBois’s blog.
- Chris Churlinov offers guidance to align your content marketing strategies with audience goals.
- Sarah Aboulhosn provides useful tips to help marketers create a social media content strategy.
- Carol Duke’s blog highlights the imperativeness of defining goals, identifying audiences and analyzing results, for creating an effective content marketing plan.
- Samantha Hill highlights the need to increase site speed, protect user privacy and optimize mobile UX, for creating an effective CRO strategy.
- Learn how to optimize your conversion rate using social media, from Charles Richard’s blog.
- Chandni Akhani discusses how A/B testing, SEO backlinks and CTAs, can help marketers increase the conversion rate of their websites.
- Thomas Griffin emphasizes the need for creating valuable content and implementing marketing psychology, to boost your email marketing efforts.
- Daria Stratovich’s blog highlights the best practices of email call to action to grab people’s attention and drive conversions.
- Learn how to boost your email marketing ROI in 2019, from Patricia Jones’s blog.
- Jacob Cass’s blog presents strategies that can help marketers rank on Google’s local search.
- Alice Jackson highlights the importance of responsive website design in today’s scenario.
- Follow the valuable tips from Craig Hosking to monitor and protect your online reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Jasmine Jack highlights the benefits of outsourcing SEO and discusses how it helps marketers particularly in increasing website traffic.
- Chris Kirksey offers guidance to leverage the key On-page SEO factors and rank high in search results.
- Roger Montti draws special attention to the possible negative implications of SEO on your business.
- Ryan Stewart discusses the scenarios where marketers should not rank websites, but still can drive organic traffic to their websites.
- Learn how to optimize your website speed and improve the performance of your SEO campaigns, from Jessica Greene’s blog.
- Follow the tips from Jacob Maslow to market your small business on social media.
- Learn how to bolster your brand using social media, from Mathew Richard’s blog.
- John Pearson offers guidance to leverage social media for the benefit of your business.
- Lauren Smithson draws special attention to the tangible benefits of social media marketing that makes it worth the investment.
- Jessica Kohley draws special attention to the important principles of user experience design.
- Sandeep Shirsat highlights the significance of loading speed, white space, images and social sharing, in improving the user experience of your website.
- Stephen Moyers brings to the fore, the subtle differences between UI Design and UX Design.