Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 09/29/17
This week’s roundup, includes tips to improve your Email Marketing strategy, write SEO friendly content, and utilize colors for increasing Conversions.
Learn how to get more traffic from your old website Content, and implement a successful CRM. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Download these apps to stay on top of your website stats on the go.
- Don’t let your Facebook marketing take a backseat, tap into these resources.
- PixelCutLabs talks about how mobile usage has changed the face of web design.
- These Android apps will let you manage your digital marketing efforts from anywhere.
- Reegan Mair discusses how the technique of sharing Content across social media platforms, can promote your brand and drive potential customers to your website.
- Heath Rost’s blog draws special attention to the role of Content Marketing in thought leadership.
- Steve Pirani offers guidance to devise plans for improving your branded Content.
- Learn how to get more traffic from your old website Content, from John Lincoln’s blog.
- Steve Cartwright highlights the need for checking your traffic logs, planning your editorial calendar and tracking your social media metrics, to evaluate the results of Content Marketing.
- Tom Lauck highlights the significance of having a lead generation strategy for your website.
- Learn how to utilize colors for increasing Conversions online, from Debbie’s blog.
- Megan Monroe’s blog highlights how automation can be integrated with CRM, to leverage data and build better relationships with customers.
- Maulik Shah draws special attention to the elements that are imperative for implementing a successful CRM.
- Learn how CRM is helping modern businesses to improve efficiency and drive growth, from Nitin Maheta’s blog.
- Tetiana Hanchar emphasizes the need to personalize your messages and segment your subscribers, for improving your Email Marketing strategy.
- Follow the valuable tips from Michal Leszczynski to create a successful Email Marketing campaign.
- Josiah Bryant emphasizes the need for avoiding low quality Content and creating social media profiles on relevant networks, to enhance your Local SEO efforts.
- Maiya Wall’s blog presents a comparative overview of an adaptive Mobile site and a responsive Mobile site to help marketers make the right choice.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how techniques such as generating social signals and guest blogging can improve your Off-site SEO, from Emma Gasko’s blog.
- Keith Eneix offers guidance to keep your On-page SEO techniques updated in the year 2017.
- Brian Lich emphasizes the need for including a call to action and incorporating relevant keyword targeting in your meta descriptions.
- Joao Aguiar’s blog offers guidance to write SEO friendly content in today’s scenario.
- Andrew McLoughlin offers guidance to use Social Media for small businesses.
- Learn how to create an effective Social Media strategy, from Elna Cain’s blog.
- Kelly Wilson emphasizes the need for increasing the number of followers on Social Media profiles and participating in Social forums, to improve SEO rankings.
- Brad Shorr discusses how Social Media can help marketers enhance the performance of their SEO campaigns.
- Debbie Williams highlights how Social Media is imperative for any business in today’s scenario.
- Euphemia Wong’s blog provides tips to help marketers improve consistency in their designs, for enhancing the User Experience.
- Harnil Oza draws special attention to the skills that app development companies would expect from UI or UX designers.