This week’s roundup, includes tips to migrate CRM data, improve customer engagement using Emails, and deliver an amazingly interactive experience to users.
Learn how to improve your SEO rankings, and perform a Social Media content audit. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Use lists to find new content and grow your Twitter following.
- Learn how to unlock the benefits of LinkedIn by following along with these top-notch small business company pages.
- Michael Brenner discusses how a Content Marketing strategy can improve your brand reputation and generate leads.
- Learn how to implement a Content Marketing platform in a global B2B organization, from Marcia Riefer Johnston’s blog.
- Jennifer Zottola draws special attention to the mistakes that should be avoided for enhancing your Content Marketing efforts.
- Cody West’s blog highlights the significance of creating local Content.
- Follow the valuable tips from Christoph Trappe to improve your Content Marketing strategy.
- Divya Krishnan highlights the importance of statistical significance and content strategy in Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Nikolay Stoyanov emphasizes the need for improving the design and including call to action (CTA) phrases, to improve the Conversion rate of your website.
- Learn how leveraging a CRM can empower you to be more productive and drive your business forward, from Deena Anreise’s blog.
- Maria Kristine highlights how CRM systems can empower businesses to automate processes, provide better customer service and organize tasks.
- Chirantan Mungara discusses the primary ways to migrate CRM data and offers guidance to avoid pitfalls during the transition.
- Fiona Sanguinetti offers Email content tips to improve customer engagement.
- Follow the tips from Andrew and Pete to make the most from your Email list.
- Roland Pokornyik discusses the things that must be taken into account, while sending Emails to your subscribers.
- Amanda Abella emphasizes the need to have a call to action and use things from your daily life, for improving your Email Marketing strategy.
- Learn how to use videos as a part of your Email Marketing strategy from Samantha Ferguson’s blog.
- Sarah’s blog emphasizes the need for creating Local listings, generating online reviews and creating strong presence on social media, to enhance your Local SEO efforts.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Bria Kaplin discusses how techniques such as cleaning up your backlinks and creating your own backlink portfolio can improve your SEO rankings.
- Claire Crowther emphasizes the need to understand metadata basics and get your free Google business listing for improving your Search Engine rankings.
- Maulik Patel highlights the need to avoid common web design mistakes for achieving positive results in SEO.
- Learn how strategies such as creating genuine content, building a mobile friendly website and setting up a Google My Business account can improve SEO rankings, from Boaz Willinger’s blog.
- Learn how to perform a Social Media content audit from Anabella Repond’s blog.
- Itai Elizur highlights how Social Media listening strategies can drive sales for small businesses.
- Evan LePage offers guidance to improve your Social Media profiles.
- Irene Pereyra offers useful tips to deliver an amazingly interactive experience to users.
- Jenny Shen provides guidance to improve UX design for international users by taking culture sensitive aspects into account.