Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 09/27/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to generate more sales with email marketing, create an effective SEO content strategy, and maximize your business’s social media presence. Learn how to create a second location on Google My Business and improve your UX Design. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Diona Kidd, co-founder and COO at Knowmad Digital Marketing, an UpCity Certified Premium Partner and one of the top digital marketing agencies in the United States, to discuss how Knowmad transitioned from custom development to digital marketing, why they’ve chosen to scale intentionally rather than quickly, how they’ve created a stellar five-star reputation, and more!
- Alex Bair provides some creative, out-of-the-box branding ideas to help your brand stand out.
- Lysa Miller shares a comprehensive guide on how to turn your competition into your best customers.
- Annmarie Thorne describes how performance-based distribution can help you achieve higher visibility and ROI.
- Learn how to choose the best Amazon marketing consultant for your brand with these tips from Ryan Flannagan.
- Justin Collier offers 14 actionable tips for “spring cleaning” your website at any time of the year.
- Learn how to leverage a single video shoot to create multiple marketing products with help from Ian Walker.
- Learn how to create an effective SEO content strategy with help from Sherman Standberry’s blog.
- Alexander Santo highlights the significance of content marketing in today’s scenario, and draws special attention to ideal examples of content marketing.
- Learn how to use SEO data for conversion optimization with these tips from William McKee.
- Mike Austin discusses how push notifications can improve the conversion rates of your ecommerce business.
- Tomas Laurinavicius offers guidance to help marketers generate more sales using email marketing.
- Victoria Taylor draws special attention to the benefits of email marketing in terms of sales, ROI and distribution of content.
- Follow the tips from Megan O’Keefe to improve your email open rates and take your email marketing efforts to a new high.
- Chris Christoff shares his advice for improving your email response rate.
- John Locke’s blog helps marketers determine the viability of having either the home page or one of the location pages, as the GMB URL.
- Jason Parks offers guidance to create a second location on Google My Business.
- Paul Birkett discusses how strategies such as building links and setting up profiles on social media, can help marketers improve their online reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- David Harry discusses how click data can impact the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Tom Capper highlights the need for SEO marketers to get familiar with Google’s star rating rich snippet changes, and stand out in the competition.
- John E Lincoln’s blog outlines the list of Google’s SEO penalties to help marketers ensure consistency in the performance of their SEO campaigns.
- Nick Ponte provides his advice on how to explain how SEO works to customers.
- Learn how content marketing can improve the performance of your SEO campaigns, from Aaron Agius’s blog.
- Follow the On-page SEO tips from Sergey Grybniak to improve the performance of your ecommerce websites.
- Learn how to create an effective social media marketing strategy for your brand, from Shane Barker’s blog.
- Sheri Frey discusses why social media marketers must brush up grammar skills and avoid complete reliance on automated services.
- Diane Amato draws special attention to the techniques that can help marketers maximize their business’s social media presence.
- Maria de la Riva brings to the fore, the psychological principles that are essential to improve your UX Design.
- Learn how to make the design of your website attractive and appealing to visitors, from Mike Speer’s blog.
- Wes Marlan highlights the significance of instant comprehension cues and intuitive navigation structure, in the design of a website.
- Learn how to properly optimize your homepage slider with help from Freddy Muriuki.
- Mari Kane shares her 10 favorite accessibility plugins for WordPress to help you make your site more inclusive.