This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your email open rates, boost your sales with content marketing, and build your brand on social media. Learn how to create a cross channel lead generation strategy and obtain a list of relevant link building prospects within minutes. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- In the latest From the Ground Up interview, our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Abdul Suleiman, chief experience officer and founder of UX 4Sight, a Chicago-based UX company and one of the top UX companies in the United States. Learn how Abdul grew his company from a garage office, how they’ve managed to attract the attention and respect and Fortune 500 companies, and more.
- Jen Stafford provides an in-depth Google Ads checklist to help turn your low performing campaigns into lead generating machines.
- Katie Sorce discusses how healthcare brands can leverage social media to stand out from the crowd.
- Angelo Frisina offers his advice on the key digital strategies to use to establish your online fashion brand.
- Michelene Maguire discusses how to build a more diverse and more effective content calendar, including a free template to help you out!
- James Rinehart highlights content strategies that can turn your traffic into ROI.
- Sherman Standberry offers guidance to help marketers realize the true power of video and take the right steps for leveraging video in their content marketing.
- Follow these valuable tips from Jodi Harris to create an effective content marketing strategy that can help businesses attract, acquire, and engage its prospects and customers.
- Learn how to boost your sales with content marketing from Leeza Keen’s blog.
- Bharat Mamtora highlights how content marketing can drive conversions in a cost effective manner and offers tips to take your content marketing campaigns to a new high.
- Audrey Romano highlights the advantages of CRO and busts commonly prevailing myths about conversion rates.
- Jeff Bullas discusses why it is imperative for marketers to build quality landing pages and carry out competitive analysis if you want to improve the conversion rate of your website.
- Brian O’Connor’s blog lists lead generation strategies that can help marketers attract new customers and grow your business.
- Brett McHale offers guidance to create a cross channel lead generation strategy.
- Marilia Dimitriou from Moosend lists the email marketing and marketing automation strategies that can help you build a loyal audience with the best ROI.
- Laura Nowak highlights the significance of email marketing today and discusses why it is one of the most effective ways to make sales online.
- Jim Connolly draws special attention to the mistakes that can have a negative impact on your email open rates and offers guidance to boost your email marketing efforts.
- Mike Speer offers valuable tips to optimize your Google My Business listing and improve the performance of your local SEO campaigns.
- John E Lincoln offers guidance to rank for the terms that contain “near me” in local search.
- Jason Johnson discusses how local SEO can help small businesses stay ahead of the competition and increase organic traffic.
- Gregor Schmidt presents a timeline of Google mobile-first algorithm changes and helps marketers understand if their website has been meeting mobile user expectations.
- Learn how to manage your brand’s reputation on social media with help from Munawar Gul’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to obtain a list of relevant link building prospects within minutes rather than days or weeks of manual work from Marius Bujor’s blog.
- John McAlpin draws special attention to the SEO planning technique of integrating keyword mapping into Google Data Studio.
- Chris Raulf highlights the need to keep up with algorithm changes and take advantage of social media courses to make the most out of your social media strategies.
- Learn how to improve your SEO visibility using social media from Shamsudeen Adeshokan’s blog.
- Jacob Maslow offers guidance to help marketers build their brands on social media.
- Sanam Malhotra’s blog draws special attention to interactive animation trends that can enhance UX Design.