This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your sales outreach emails, choose the right topics for your content, and create a social media strategy from scratch. Learn how to increase the conversion rate of your website and optimize your website for voice search. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Sean Conklin shares his thoughts on why WooCommerce is one of the best platform choices for new e-commerce businesses.
- Pratik Kothari discusses the importance of mobile optimization for web design, user experience, and SEO.
- Emily Girolamo outlines why you should produce client testimonial videos and how to create videos that will resonate with your audience.
- John Furgurson explains how to use your gut, heart, and head to create effective marketing campaigns.
- John Jantsch emphasizes the need to create content that can communicate your strategy in all elements of your online presence.
- Learn how to choose the right topics for your content, from Cheryl Baldwin’s blog.
- Lisa Murton Beets discusses why it is imperative to know your audience and build relationships, for boosting your content marketing efforts.
- Hannah Martin discusses how strategies such as harnessing the power of visual content and repurposing content in different ways, can help your small business.
- HP Morgan’s blog outlines the content marketing trends that you can expect in 2020.
- Follow the valuable tips from Charlotte Tomlinson to increase the conversion rate of your website.
- Learn how Google ratings can impact conversions, from Jason Tabeling’s blog.
- Dragan Sutevski emphasizes the need for using modern resources and effective techniques, to generate more leads.
- Amy Neeley draws special attention to the lead conversion terms that marketers must be aware of.
- Iuliia Nesterenko highlights the basic principles of effective email marketing to help beginners.
- Learn how to improve your sales outreach emails, from Bryan Lewis’s blog.
- Melissa Burns discusses the latest trends in email marketing and offers guidance to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Team Linchpin highlights the importance of claiming your Google My Business page and including localized content, to boost your Local SEO efforts.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Eric Sachs highlights the significance of top notch location landing pages, in improving SEO rankings for the map pack.
- Nick Bennett outlines the different types of link building techniques to help marketers make informed decisions for their businesses.
- Diona Kidd draws special attention to the concept of schema markup for voice search optimization and offers guidance to optimize your website for voice search.
- Follow the tips from Megan Daniel for taking your SEO efforts to a new high.
- Irene Wind offers guidance to help marketers create a social media strategy right from scratch.
- John Hughes discusses how techniques such as creating a social media schedule and running cross channel campaigns, can improve your social media marketing strategy.
- Learn how to use social media for promoting your small business, from Charles Coxhead’s blog.
- Joss Cook brings to the fore, the techniques that can help marketers create better user interfaces for their customers.
- Learn how to speed up your video heavy website for a better user experience, from Ai Gomez’s blog.