This week’s roundup, includes tips to drive more traffic to your website through Local Search, create your first automated Email Marketing campaign, and manage your Online Reputation using SEO strategies.
Learn how to implement brand storytelling into your Social Media strategy, and improve your Content Marketing workflow. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Make sure you know what questions your audience is asking to ensure you are creating relevant content.
- Dive into our top 25 copywriting and editing resources.
- Jason Parks of The Media Captain shares his tips on acquiring new clients for your agency.
- Marissa Sternberg offers guidance to enhance your Content personalization efforts.
- Learn how to improve your Content Marketing workflow from Heather Hurst’s blog.
- Nicole Blanckenberg highlights how techniques such as, defining objectives and repurposing Content are essential to create a Content Marketing campaign.
- Adele Cehrs provides useful tips to help marketers get others to share their Content.
- Jim Robinson highlights how SEO can generate high quality leads for businesses.
- Hurera Sheikh draws special attention to lead generation tactics that are very effective for the B2B industry.
- Raul Harman emphasizes the need to have content that can solve the problems of visitors, and focus on customer retention for getting more qualified leads.
- Learn how techniques such as, creating templates that look good and performing A/B testing can enhance your Email Marketing efforts, from Mehul Boricha’s blog.
- Julia Nitschke draws special attention to the types of automated Emails and discusses the importance of Email automation.
- Follow the valuable tips from Miranda Paquet to get started with Email Marketing.
- Sherice Jacob offers guidance to create your first automated Email Marketing campaign.
- Kevin highlights how strategies such as obtaining permission from people before emailing them and using A/B testing to identify successful Emails, can help marketers achieve success with Email Marketing.
- Karrie Lucero emphasizes the need to maintain consistency of NAP information and focus on online reviews and ratings, for enhancing your Local SEO efforts.
- Richie KS’s blog highlights how strategies such as using Local keywords and using Local references can help marketers establish a strong presence in Local Search.
- Follow the tips from Kevin Chow to drive more traffic to your website through Local Search.
- John Hughes presents a checklist that helps marketers ensure that every website they create is Mobile friendly.
- Learn how managing your brand’s Reputation can help your Local strategy from Michael May’s blog.
- Sophie Maerowitz’s blog presents SEO strategies that help manage your Online Reputation.
- David Tillson highlights how email signatures, identity branding, SEO and content can help marketers manage their Online Reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Rihana Gorge highlights the need to ensure that the load time of web pages do not exceed 3 seconds and optimize websites from a Mobile standpoint, for improving your SEO rankings.
- Learn how strategies such as using the right keywords and assessing the market scenario can enhance your SEO efforts, from Jessica Foreman’s blog.
- Learn how tactics such as using a hashtag for customer testimonials, and publishing tutorials can enhance your Social Media Marketing efforts, from Jane Danes’s blog.
- John Doz’s blog offers guidance to leverage Social Media resources for improving your Search Engine rankings.
- Victoria Greene’s blog presents ways to implement brand storytelling into your Social Media strategy.
- Reginald Chan helps marketers understand if it is worth investing in Social Media to promote their businesses.