Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 08/30/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to improve email engagement, make your blog content more effective, and boost the efficiency of your social media marketing campaigns. Learn how to get started with your web design projects and achieve better results with CRO. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with our CEO and co-founder, Dan Olson, for a special From the Ground Up interview discussing UpCity’s history.
- Meredith Wood highlights how to find success with a click-and-mortar business.
- Michael Facchinello shares his thoughts about why every university should care about website design.
- TJ Kelly provides an in-depth guide to how video can increase your digital engagement.
- Caleb Jost explains how Facebook lead ads can help supercharge your next paid social campaign.
- Eric Wallace provides an absolute beginner’s guide to image SEO.
- Evan Knox shares a four step framework to converting any lead into a sale.
- Follow these valuable tips from Jason Hennessey to take your content marketing efforts to new heights.
- Forrest Brown offers guidance to help marketers create easy to use content for achieving their desired goals.
- Nouman Ali emphasizes the need to formulate your goals, do your research, and create interactive content.
- Allie Freeland draws special attention to techniques that can help marketers create content that is more engaging.
- Rose De Femery discusses how you can integrate video into your content marketing strategy for success.
- Mark Walker-Ford shares 65 blog post ideas to supercharge your content marketing efforts.
- Learn how to create an effective lead generation landing page with help from Brandon Weaver’s blog.
- Bjorn Wallman presents an overview of email marketing and lists the best practices that can help marketers make the most of it.
- Learn how to improve email engagement with tips from Acadia Otlowski’s blog.
- Katie Biondo offers guidance to simplify your email marketing strategy and make it more effective for your business.
- Luda Greko highlights the benefits of using permission-based email marketing as a part of your marketing strategy.
- Learn how to absolutely nail your email outreach with help from Alexandra Tachalova.
- Mike Speer highlights how adding quality story telling visual elements to your Google My Business listings can help your local business.
- Our friends at Thrive share their tips for marketing a local business for free.
- George Nguyen highlights the future scenario of mobile first indexing to help marketers make informed decisions for their businesses.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Matt Tennison presents useful ideas to help SEOs prove the value of their efforts to customers.
- Akshat Choudhary discusses how website speed can impact the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Diona Kidd discusses how to leverage schema markup to appear in voice search.
- Ming-Yi Wu offers useful tips to help SMBs customize their social media strategies.
- Kimberly Grimms lists the social media platforms and the ad formats that can be used by marketers to promote their businesses.
- Michael Zhou highlights how strategies such as organizing your dashboard and having a separate plan for each network can improve the efficiency of your social media marketing campaigns.
- Follow these tips from Chad Michel to provide a positive user experience for your customers.
- Christian Anderson highlights the UX mistakes that must be avoided by marketers and offers guidance to create a great website by boosting your UX.
- Gregor Schmidt highlights the need to optimize for page load speed, focus on mobile users, and use visuals effectively if you want to improve your website design.
- Our friends at Sunlight Media share their thoughts on why you should pay attention to website speed.
- Jeff Cardello’s blog helps beginners get started with their web design projects.