Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 08/23/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to take your business to a new high with email marketing, create valuable content for your business, and increase ROI from social media.Learn how to design a great website, and improve the conversion rate of your website with A/B testing. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of SEO & social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Jason White from KitelyTech, an UpCity Certified Premium partner and one of the top digital marketing agencies in the United States, to discuss how KitelyTech has grown into a multi-city, international agency, how they scale their operations without overstepping their capabilities, and more!
- Lance Beaudry reveals how to map keywords to your most profitable business categories to determine their potential value.
- Brian Taylor uncovers the signs that help you recognize when it’s time to adjust your content marketing strategy.
- Learn how to choose the best Amazon marketing consultant for your e-commerce business with help from Ryan Flannagan.
- Victor Blasco highlights 7 types of video that will overhaul your content marketing.
- Eric Sachs presents a checklist that can help marketers create valuable content for their businesses.
- Sherman Standberry emphasizes the need for leveraging user generated content and maintaining an editorial calendar, to achieve great results with content marketing.
- Learn how to generate traffic with content marketing, from Aimee Laurence’s blog.
- Follow the tips from Marcel Casella to create effective blog content and promote your business.
- Learn how to turn your one time visitors into return visitors with content marketing, from Anthony Gaenzle’s blog.
- Learn how to improve the conversion rate of your website with A/B testing, from Charlotte Rowe’s blog.
- Emma Email’s blog lists the skills that email marketers must possess to achieve success this year.
- Karoline Miles highlights the significance of target audience analysis, personalized experiences and retargeting emails for your email marketing campaigns.
- Zach Williams discusses how email marketers can take their businesses to a new high, by using engaging subject lines, sending newsletters and creating specific follow up campaigns.
- Julian Morris highlights the significance of Local SEO for businesses and presents a checklist with helpful action items to implement.
- Jennifer Yesbeck emphasizes the need for having a mobile friendly website, adding business addresses and building business citations, to optimize your site from a Local SEO standpoint.
- Matt Southern brings to the fore the fact that mobile friendly tests doesn’t respond to robots.txt files.
- Justas Markus offers guidance to create effective mobile landing pages that can communicate value with usability, clarity and looks.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Levgen Leonov draws special attention to the most common UX mistakes and offers guidance to help marketers avoid them for boosting their SEO efforts.
- Colton Miller outlines the things that SEO marketers must do, to rank their websites internationally.
- Jessica Lee highlights how stopping SEO campaigns can impact your website rankings.
- Cydney Hatch offers valuable tips to increase social media engagement in the year 2019.
- Claire Cortese discusses how social media marketing can impact the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Joe Teo offers guidance to help marketers increase their ROI from social media.
- Learn how businesses can benefit from the updates to Facebook messenger, from LeAnn Gros’s blog.
- Lounge Lizard’s blog highlights how Facebook ad testing can improve the ROI of your business.
- Tomas Laurinavicius’s blog presents a comparative overview of UX Design and UI Design.
- Follow the valuable tips from Gregor Schmidt to design a great website.
- Muhammad Abdullah offers web design tips to help marketers boost their conversion rates.
- Ashley Eining draws special attention to Google Ads updates that include discontinuing average position and loosening the requirements on close variations of specific match types.