Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 08/16/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to make your email marketing campaigns more effective, generate leads using your blog, and use keyword research for determining product market fit. Learn how to leverage schema markup for driving SEO performance and grow your online brand with Google My Business. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our manager of SEO & social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Ben Swartz of Marcel Digital to discuss the unique way that they got their name, how a data-driven approach to attribution has helped them intelligently grow, and more!
- Meggie Nahatakyan highlights how the emergence of augmented reality (AR) will open new opportunities for marketers.
- Josiah Bussing discusses why keeping your online directory information consistent and accurate is absolutely essential.
- Learn why poor user interface design could make or break your website with help from Sheldon Stenning.
- Darian Kovacs presents a helpful infographic comparing some of the top email marketing platforms to help you make the right choice for your business.
- Chris Ripley lists the strategies that can help marketers improve engagement with their content.
- Follow these tips from Sara Crawford to create an effective content marketing strategy that can transform visitors into customers.
- Learn how to better leverage your content marketing campaigns with help from Montserrat Guerra Solano’s blog.
- Wendy Shane discusses how content marketing can drive traffic to your website, boost lead generation, and provide long term value for your business.
- Smith Big presents an overview of CRO and highlights the importance of CRO for small businesses.
- Pierre Sommer offers tips to create an irresistible CTA that can drive a higher click rate and more conversions.
- Collin McGorty highlights important metrics that can help marketers evaluate the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Learn how to create powerful CTAs for your email marketing campaigns with help from Brian Morris’s blog.
- Mike Speer offers guidance to mitigate the damage done by a negative review on your Google My Business listing.
- Brad Fagan discusses how marketers can use local content to improve the performance of their SEO campaigns.
- Learn how to optimize your e-commerce store on mobile and drive conversions with these expert tips from Emil Kristensen’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Follow these valuable tips from Chris Kirksey to take the performance of your SEO campaigns to an entirely new level.
- John McAlpin offers guidance to improve your regional SEO strategy.
- Thrive’s blog highlights the benefits that marketers can derive by leveraging breadcrumbs SEO with their websites.
- Lounge Lizard’s blog emphasizes the need for researching your target audience and analyzing social media channels.
- Learn how businesses can use Instagram to their advantage with advice from Brandi’s blog.
- JSL Marketing’s blog presents the social media trends that can help marketers create a perfect strategy for their online goals.
- Jason Hennessey discusses how social media metrics can be easily tracked using web analytics, media monitoring, and built-in social media tools.
- Soumya Roy lists the social media trends that can be leveraged by marketers to outdo their competitors.
- Justin Marshall offers guidance to increase company leads with your LinkedIn profile.
- Ruth Rich lists the best practices that can help marketers enhance user experiences on mobile devices.
- Ashly William emphasizes the need for removing clutter, using enough white space, and ensuring the text is easy to read when hoping to improve the design of your website.
- Lounge Lizard’s blog highlights how Google Search Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Shopping Ads are ideal for small businesses.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya draws special attention to the B2B Marketing KPIs that can directly impact sales growth.
- Brianna Ruback discusses how augmented reality and virtual reality have emerged as the latest engagement drivers in B2B Marketing.
About the author
Jordan is the Manager of SEO & Social Media at UpCity. With almost a decade of experience designing websites and writing copy, Jordan has helped countless brands find their voice, tell their story, and connect with real people.