Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 08/09/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to make your email marketing campaigns more effective, generate leads using your blogs, and use keyword research for determining the product market fit. Learn how to leverage schemas for driving SEO performance, and grow your online brand with Google My Business. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below!
- Follow the valuable tips from Sarah Rickerd to improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns.
- Roderick Bauer emphasizes the need to really understand your customer and create useful content that can solve their problems, for boosting your content marketing efforts.
- Ryan Young discusses how content marketers can set up the right business objectives to achieve success.
- William McKee offers guidance to help marketers generate more leads using their blogs.
- Alice Jackson discusses how CRO strategies such as using effective headlines and reducing page load time, can make your business more profitable.
- Thrive’s blog lists the easy steps to conduct a CRO audit.
- Follow the tips from Lisa Maier to make your email marketing campaigns more effective in 2019.
- Glen Palo discusses how storytelling, personalization, segmentation and subject lines can impact the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Jeremy Knight highlights the significance of content, calls to action and design for your email marketing campaigns.
- Learn how to leverage Google My Business to grow your online brand, from Justin Herring’s blog.
- Macy Storm presents an overview of geofencing marketing and highlights the benefits of geofencing marketing.
- Jessica Bennett highlights how a mobile friendly web design can improve your user experience and help you stay ahead of your competitors.
- Learn how to curb the influence of negative reviews and generate positive reviews, from Eugene Farber’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Kristi Kellogg draws special attention to readability tools that can help marketers check their SEO content.
- Jill Kocher Brown offers SEO tips for businesses that have different URLs on mobile and desktop.
- Gim Song discusses how strategies such as guest posting, backlink analysis and competitor analysis, can help marketers rank their businesses higher in search engines.
- Learn how to leverage schemas to drive SEO performance and voice search, from Loren Baker’s blog.
- Binti Pawa’s blog lists the SEO content strategies that can work for any business.
- Taylor Torres discusses how businesses can work with influencers on Instagram to reach different audiences.
- Aleh Barysevich draws special attention to the significant updates on the major platforms of social media.
- Afshan Aziz draws special attention to the trends that are changing the future of UX.
- Vero offers tips to help website designers instill awareness in their workforce.
- Jordan S highlights the importance of SEO, color choices, whitespace and CTAs for website design and presents an overview of the process of website design.
- Learn why responsive web design is important for businesses today, from Sonia Gregory’s blog.
- Learn how to use keyword research to determine product market fit, from Aden Andrus’s blog.