Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 08/02/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to get started with email marketing, create an effective content strategy, and improve engagement on social media. Learn how to create a positive online presence with reputation management, and make your site interesting for visitors with website design. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our manager of SEO & social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Robert Green from FluidRank to discuss how FluidRank got its start through a courageous leap of faith, how they’ve built their reputation on a relationship-focused approach, and more in our latest From the Ground Up interview.
- Kurt Hoffmann discusses why reputation management for healthcare practices starts with a great bedside manner.
- Judy Yu highlights why writing for websites is different than writing for other mediums and provides tips for writing effective web copy.
- Learn the 5 secrets to getting more positive reviews with these tips from Sam Saidman.
- Brian Taylor shares his best practices for using Facebook Messenger bots as the ultimate sales tool.
- Deepak Chauhan draws special attention to content marketing strategies that can help marketers grow their businesses.
- Marina Grindle highlights the benefits of content marketing and offers guidance to create an effective content strategy.
- Learn how to revamp your content marketing strategy for voice search with these tips from Joe Williams’s blog.
- Ian Mikrut discusses how content marketing can generate leads, build brand authority, and improve the performance of SEO campaigns.
- Emily Gaudette’s blog presents a checklist that can help marketers improve the performance of their content marketing campaigns.
- Cory Hedgepeth offers landing page optimization tips to help marketers increase conversions.
- Follow these lead generation strategies from Nicole Martins Ferreira to get more leads and acquire new customers.
- Learn how to generate leads with content marketing from Garnet Smuczer’s blog.
- Jacob Cass emphasizes the need to use triggered emails and proactively grow your email list for improving the performance of your email campaigns.
- Learn how to get started with email marketing with help from Toby Nwazor blog.
- Manish Dudharejia highlights how triggered emails can increase conversions to your business.
- Learn how to improve the online visibility of your business on local search with these tips from Tim Capper’s blog.
- Macy Storm emphasizes the need for choosing the right keywords and managing your reviews to drive better results from your local SEO campaigns.
- Chris Gregory lists the things that marketers must do when there is a steady decline in traffic due to low mobile page speed scores.
- Ryan Esco highlights common reputation management mistakes made by marketers and offers guidance to create a positive online presence.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Sarah Leff busts the most common myths about SEO and offers guidance to improve the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- George Eblacker lists the factors that are important to rank your website on search engines.
- Tom Capper’s blog removes the common misconceptions about SEO ranking factors.
- Emma Levy highlights 9 on-page factors that can help you boost your SEO rankings.
- Alee King emphasizes the need to take advantage of video content, create mind blowing images, and run contests when creating an effective social media strategy.
- Anna Izenman highlights the forms of content that can improve engagement on social media.
- Gregor Schmidt discusses how strategies such as optimizing your page speed, keeping pages consistent, and choosing colors widely can improve the user experience of your website.
- Learn how to improve the user experience of your website on mobile devices with help from Lorraine Ryshin’s blog.
- Igor Ovsyannykov’s blog presents fun website design ideas for marketers to try and make their websites interesting for visitors.
- Nick Throlson lists the web design principles that are imperative for marketers to get their websites on top in 2019.