Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 07/21/17
This week’s roundup includes tips to make your Mobile responsive website consistent on all devices, protect your brand with Reputation Management, and target multiple SEO keywords at once.
Learn how to improve the security of Social Media profiles, and use Content Marketing for increasing the organic traffic of your website. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Learn how to identify and choose KPIs that matter to your clients for a new SEO Campaign.
- Understand the in’s and out’s of live streaming video, and learn some great tips on using Facebook Live for your business.
- Darin “Doc” Berntson highlights how tactics such as repurposing Content and auditing Content can increase brand awareness and position you to drive leads.
- Bryan Blackburn emphasizes the need to have a strategy and spend enough time for promoting Content, for enhancing your Content Marketing efforts.
- Stephanie Stahl outlines ways to attain excellence in the field of Content Marketing with examples.
- Learn how to use Content Marketing for increasing the organic traffic of your website from Pratik Dholakiya’s blog.
- Learn how strategies such as optimizing landing pages from a mobile standpoint and trying audience specific webinars, can get generate leads for B2B businesses from Joshua Nite’s blog.
- Follow the tips from Jerod Morris to improve mobile Conversion rates.
- Roland Pokornyik emphasizes the need to track metrics such as spam compliant rate, Email open rate and Email bounce rate, for evaluating Email campaigns.
- Learn how to infuse an SEO strategy with your Email Marketing campaigns for increasing engagement rates and gaining more visibility from Niraj’s blog.
- Mukesh Pandey offers useful tips to reach the right audience impactfully with Email Marketing.
- Pat Hiban’s blog highlights the need for improving Email open rates and delivering valuable content to subscribers, to get more leads.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya highlights how strategies such as improving your NAP data, encouraging more reviews and optimizing your site for voice search, can enhance your Local SEO efforts.
- Learn how to make your Mobile responsive website consistent on all devices from Steven Douglas’s blog.
- Vitor Silva highlights the need to optimize your website for Mobile, from the standpoint of keywords, specificity and content.
- Asad Ali draws special attention to the significance of Mobile first design in today’s digital scenario.
- Sam Saidman offers guidance to make your blog Mobile friendly, keeping SEO in the perspective.
- Rehan Ijaz offers succinct tips to create a content outreach strategy for Online Reputation Management.
- Learn how Reputation Management can protect your brand from Aaron LeBLanc’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Lauryn Johnson offers SEO tips to target multiple keywords at once.
- Arabella Alice highlights the benefits of hiring an SEO firm to promote your business.
- Lian Brooks presents white hat SEO tips to boost your rankings.
- Laura Donovan emphasizes the need to post relevant content consistently and hire a professional to manage your campaigns, for enhancing your Social Media efforts.
- Learn how to create a winning Social Media content strategy from Tobi Bamidele’s blog.
- Michelle Krasniak highlights how brand behavior can affect consumer purchase decisions and visual content can improve brand exposure on Social Media.
- Follow the valuable tips from Ruby Rusine to avoid common Social Media mistakes and improve performance.
- Kenny Kline offers guidance to improve the security of Social Media profiles.