Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 07/19/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your content marketing strategy with visuals, use videos effectively in email marketing, and boost the performance of your SEO campaigns. Learn how to achieve your lead generation goals, create an effective UI design, and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our manager of SEO & social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Blake and Leah Nolan from Storm Brain to discuss how the agency got its start, how they have achieved success with a hands-on review generation strategy, and more in our latest From the Ground Up interview.
- Evan Knox discusses 7 ways that many companies waste money on marketing and how you can invest intelligently.
- Learn how to use videos to improve engagement and increase conversions with help from Joe Forte.
- Ronita Mohan highlights why it’s so essential for your SEO strategy to optimize your visuals.
- Improve your website’s conversion rates through focusing on strong UX principles with help from Angela Haskey.
- Phillip Reinhardt emphasizes the importance of micro-moments and stories for your 2019 social media strategy.
- Learn how to engage readers with your content and increase conversions with these tips from Irina Weber’s blog.
- Nadya Khoja discusses how visuals can empower marketers to improve their content marketing strategies.
- Jacinda Santora offers guidance to measure content marketing ROI and highlights the metrics that you should focus on for your business.
- Vergis Eva discusses why it is imperative for you to understand your customers and optimize your content marketing tactics for achieving your lead generation goals.
- Learn how to use videos effectively for improving your email marketing strategy with help from Ash Salleh.
- Dhanashri Tattvam discusses how email marketing can help businesses generate traffic and drive conversions.
- Viktoriya Trifonova highlights the significance of email marketing for businesses today.
- Jamie Pitman emphasizes the need to optimize Google My Business, create accurate citations, and manage customer reviews for improving your local SEO rankings.
- Jonathan Gessert discusses how marketers can develop a loyal customer base and create a strong foundation for their businesses through local SEO.
- Sean Si discusses how SEOs can leverage reputation management strategies for the benefit of their businesses.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Colton Miller discusses how the synergy of SEO and CRO can drive positive results for your business.
- Follow the valuable tips from Vikas Agrawal to improve the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Collin Lynch highlights how SEO can generate a higher ROI, create strong brand authority, and enhance user experience of your website.
- Barry Schwartz draws special attention to the possible Google search ranking algorithm update on July 11th and 12th 2019.
- Follow the tips from Mike Speer to enhance your social media marketing efforts.
- Corey Morris highlights the necessity for SEO pros and marketers to use social media at the workplace.
- Emily Coates from G2 lists the reasons for marketers to integrate social media into their content strategies.
- Abdul Suleiman draws special attention to the trends that will influence your UX design strategies in 2019.
- Nick Carson provides great examples of UI design to help inspire your next project.
- Tom Lauck draws special attention to web design strategies that can help marketers lower their bounce rates.
- Learn about the design principles that can give your website a competitive position in SEO from David Alpern’s blog.
- Kim Krause Berg discusses how implementing strategies that take both SEO and web design approaches into account can be beneficial for your business.
- Diona Kidd highlights the benefits of responsive web design for your business.
- Devin Pickell from G2 presents an overview of advanced analytics and highlights the common types of data analytics.
- Olivia Iurillo draws special attention to the pitfalls of brand influencer partnerships in order to for help marketers safeguard their businesses.
About the author
Jordan is the Manager of SEO & Social Media at UpCity. With almost a decade of experience designing websites and writing copy, Jordan has helped countless brands find their voice, tell their story, and connect with real people.