This week’s roundup includes tips to audit your content marketing strategy, improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns, and rank first on Google’s SERPs. Learn how to improve your contact form conversion rates and engage your audience on social media. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our manager of SEO & social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Lysa Miller of 3 Media Web to discuss how the agency developed their reputation through thought leadership, customer success stories, industry events, and more in our latest From the Ground Up interview.
- Ken Tucker shares five tips for brick and mortar businesses to rock social media.
- Kris Lloyd goes over how your brand is only as strong as your website.
- Mukarram Haroon provides a beginner’s guide to keywords.
- Rolando Herrera explains why you should never ignore user intent in your SEO strategy.
- We’re excited to announce that we raised $8,860 for charity; water with your help. Find out the top contributors to UpCity’s Reviews for a Cause campaign.
- UpCity is partnering with Wordstream to offer a free live webinar on Wednesday, July 24th at 2 pm EST. We will break down how the flywheel can successfully scale your agency’s operations and provide expert examples of the flywheel in action at each stage. Reserve your spot now.
- Learn how to create a content marketing plan that can generate leads for your business from AJ Cheponis’s blog.
- Tim Fitzpatrick emphasizes the need for defining your goals, establishing KPIs, and auditing your current content to create an effective content marketing strategy.
- Pam Moore draws special attention to the attributes that must be inherent in your content marketing campaigns.
- Kaya Ismail discusses why it is imperative to analyze competition and determine your target audience for creating a solid content marketing strategy.
- Sujan Patel offers useful tips to help marketers audit their content marketing strategies.
- Syed Balkhi lists the tactics that can help marketers improve their contact form conversion rates.
- David Montalvo’s blog provides an overview of CRO and offers guidance to help marketers get started with CRO.
- Greg Secrist discusses how CRO is different from SEO, and highlights how CRO can improve the performance of your marketing campaigns.
- Kara Trivunovic offers guidance to help marketers achieve success with personalized emails.
- Nelly Murad highlights how email marketing can generate leads and increase the ROI of your business.
- Graham Charlton draws special attention to the statistics that can help marketers improve the performance of their email marketing campaigns.
- Lindsay Kolowich highlights the significance of Local SEO in today’s scenario.
- Kellen Tallada discusses how marketers can capitalize on Bing places, schema markup, and mobile friendliness to rank high in local search.
- Learn how to create an effective Local SEO strategy from Mike Khorev’s blog.
- Gregor Schmidt draws special attention to the concept of mobile first web design and discusses why it is essential for your business.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Follow the valuable tips from Brady Swanson to get started with SEO for your new web project.
- Learn how to optimize your website for SEO taking voice search into account from William McKee’s blog.
- Joshua Hardwick provides a comprehensive guide to off-page SEO and discusses how to go beyond link building.
- Learn how to engage your audience on social media from Eric Sachs’s blog.
- Todd Clarke highlights why it is imperative to choose the right networks and keep an eye on the competition for growing your social media presence.
- Follow the tips from Nicola Cronin to strategize your social media marketing plan for 2019.
- Ryan Black discusses how UX and UI will evolve in the future.
- Rosie Allabarton’s blog presents an overview of user experience design and lists the step by step process of UX design.
- Pavel Krivoruchko highlights the trends that can influence your web design strategies in 2019.
- Jim McCauley discusses how the web design trends in 2019 will be mainly about strong typography, progressive web apps, pastel palettes, and micro interactions.