This week’s roundup includes tips to drive more traffic with content marketing, generate more leads, and rank higher in local search. Learn how to create an email sunsetting strategy and engage your customers on social media. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our manager of SEO & social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Kyle Washburn of Alchemy Creative to discuss how Alchemy Creative has been able to maintain quality while scaling their services as a full-service agency in our latest From the Ground Up interview.
- Jake Fisher shares his strategies for reorganizing, restructuring, and re-optimizing your content to achieve better rankings.
- Tyler Tafelsky highlights 7 key technical SEO tips that will help you improve your SEO.
- George Eblacker provides valuable tips for creating your next Facebook Ads campaign and increasing your conversion rate.
- Follow Evan Franklin‘s advice on pre-development marketing for medtech to make your next product launch a success!
- Katrina Fernandez highlights how the content marketing trends this year will be mainly about brand storytelling, video content, and micro-influencers.
- Follow the valuable tips from Loz James to improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns.
- Learn how to get started with content marketing and grow your business in a cost effective manner from Alex McClafferty’s blog.
- Kim Kosaka draws special attention to content promotion tactics that can strengthen your brand’s SEO.
- Carrie Dagenhard offers useful tips to help businesses find B2B content writers who understand their niche.
- Vincent Hill offers guidance to drive more traffic to your websites with content marketing.
- Kimberly Grimms underscores the need for leveraging the power of testimonials and adopting a customer centric optimization strategy to increase your conversion rate.
- Emil Kristensen outlines the landing page best practices that can help marketers convert more leads.
- Learn how to create a lead generation website from Kyle Weekley’s blog.
- Jared Gardner offers guidance to use website surveys to gather insights for your CRO strategy.
- Learn how to create an email sunsetting strategy with these tips from Kevin George’s blog.
- Nick Brown highlights the beneficial practices to help marketers rank their businesses in local search.
- Cameron Francis discusses Google’s plans to index new sites using the mobile-first algorithm.
- Devon Heavy offers guidance to help marketers manage their online reputation with social media.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Christopher Bower draws special attention to the search engine ranking factors that can help your brand attain maximum visibility online.
- Paul Scott presents a comparative overview of local SEO and organic SEO, and highlights the synergy between the two.
- Ann Smarty emphasizes the need for focusing on user engagement and keeping a closer eye on your local listings to optimize your site for voice search.
- Jill Kocher Brown discusses how optimizing your site from an SEO standpoint can add value to your business, and highlights the impact of not optimizing your site for SEO.
- Angela White offers helpful tips to engage your customers on social media.
- Matt Stewart offers UX Design tips to maximize your long form content.
- Tom Lauck highlights how you can stay ahead of the curve by adapting thumb focused layouts, video backgrounds, and serifs into the design of your websites.
- Mahil Jasani discusses the web design trends that will define 2019.
- Jon-Mikel Bailey draws special attention to the terminology that web designers must be familiar with.
- Yogesh Choudhary outlines the common mistakes of web designers and offers guidance to improve the design of websites.
- Charlotte Rogers highlights how brands can use creativity to leverage digital channels and open a horizon of opportunities.