This week’s roundup includes tips to create a visual content strategy, increase conversions from your website, and optimize your site for local SEO. Learn how to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns and get started with UX design. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Joe Forte of D-Mak Productions shares his tips for creating more effective Instagram videos.
- Jonathan L. Bowen from JLB Media Productions provides 7 best practices for producing compelling product videos.
- Omari Valentine of Off the Lip, Inc. offers guidance to help you beat price undercutting by knowing the value of your services.
- Tarek Mohajer from GrowME Marketing takes a look at how Google’s core algorithm is changing and how these changes will affect your SEO strategy in 2019.
- Choncé Maddox discusses how tactics such as including links in your email signature and creating a social media publishing schedule can help promote your content.
- Shane Barker draws special attention to the key trends that can help you create an effective content marketing strategy.
- Chris Marrano discusses how brand collaboration, micro influencers, and long-form content will influence your content strategies in 2019.
- Eric Sachs offers guidance to help you create a visual content strategy.
- Ivan Widjaya highlights why it’s so important to understand why customers leave your website in order to increase conversions.
- Brian Winum discusses how having a strong website can benefit your sales team.
- Tarun Sikder outlines the fastest ways to build actionable email lists.
- Follow these valuable tips from Melanie Dimmitt to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Muhammad Zeshan Sarwar highlights the trends that will influence your email marketing strategies in 2019.
- Lounge Lizard’s blog highlights how AMPs can enhance both engagement and conversion metrics for email marketing.
- Learn how to optimize your website for local SEO with these tips from Angela Diniak’s blog.
- Bart Platteeuw highlights the need to create a Google My Business listing and publish citations across the web.
- Brad Anderson discusses how a mobile-responsive website can enhance UX, boost your SEO efforts, and increase your sales.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Roy Pattillo’s blog provides valuable tips to help marketers find long-tail SEO keywords.
- Learn how to distinguish between low-cost and high-cost SEO packages for tangible benefits from Kyle Carney’s blog.
- KitelyTech’s blog offers guidance to optimize your technology platforms for voice search.
- Follow these tips from Andy Crestodina to work with influencers for better content and higher search rankings.
- Sarah Berry draws special attention to the latest Google updates that can impact your SEO strategy.
- Brent Barnhart provides useful tips to help marketers create an effective social media marketing strategy in 2019.
- Stephen Forde underscores the need for exploring new channels, setting up valuable posts, and optimizing your conversion rate to achieve success with social media marketing.
- Tommy Wyher discusses why it is imperative to create valuable content and interact with your audience regularly.
- Learn how to leverage organic social media content with these tips from Adam Bockler’s blog.
- Annie Pilon highlights the essential elements of web design and offers guidance to create a killer website.
- Emily Stevens presents an overview of user experience design to help beginners get started.
- Daniel Schwarz draws special attention to the essential rules and best practices of UX.