Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 05/24/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your content marketing strategy, increase conversions from your landing pages, and enhance the performance of your local SEO campaigns with structured data. Learn how to improve your email open rates and boost your marketing efforts with a great user experience. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Tierney Mosier discusses what you should look for in a comprehensive SEO audit.
- Becca Fisher shares her top five reasons brands should consider working with music influencers.
- Jeff Brandt talks over the questions you should ask before starting a video production.
- Jared Carrizales reveals the four website factors that make link-building prospects valuable.
- Learn how to repurpose your existing content and drive better results for your business from Holly Sutton’s blog.
- Follow these valuable tips from Larry Alton to achieve greater productivity in your content marketing efforts.
- Hugo Fernandez emphasizes the need for establishing a target audience and devising an execution plan in your content marketing strategy.
- David Zheng shares his tips for establishing authority and trustworthiness in your content through search intent.
- Kara Perez discusses common mistakes content marketers make and offers guidance to improve the performance of content marketing campaigns.
- Paul Bell’s blog highlights ad solutions that don’t rely on cookies and the associated benefits for publishers.
- Johnathan Dane discusses how multi-step landing pages can help marketers drive more conversions to their websites.
- Follow the strategies suggested by Tanmay Luniya to improve your lead generation efforts in 2019.
- Lars Lofgren highlights how strategies such as A/B testing and traffic optimization can increase conversions from your landing pages.
- Jens Wirdenius emphasizes the need for creating an appealing subject line, avoiding spam, and creating a segmented list to improve your email CTR and open rates.
- Sara Diaz draws special attention to the statistics that can help email marketers shape their strategies in 2019.
- Li Du discusses how email marketing can help small businesses build credibility and increase ROI in a cost-effective manner.
- Learn how structured data can enhance the performance of your local SEO campaigns from Phil Frost’s blog.
- Shona Sharma highlights the importance of having a mobile-friendly website in today’s scenario.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Terania D’sa offers valuable on-page SEO tips to help marketers rank higher in Google.
- Adam Torkildson underscores the need to include long-form content, focus on voice search, and not neglect video SEO as a part of your strategy.
- Regina DiPerna presents an overview of technical SEO and discusses how it can impact your organic traffic and content marketing strategy.
- Mandy McEwen draws special attention to keyword research strategies that can help marketers improve their SEO content.
- Learn how to create an effective social media marketing strategy from Lorraine Pavel’s blog.
- Gurby Bulo offers guidance to use social media to your advantage in marketing your brand.
- Alaina Brandenburger discusses how social media can serve as a priceless tool to help marketers build their brands and create loyal customers.
- Corie Stark lists the trends that can help marketers create beautifully designed and modern websites.
- Matt Stewart highlights why it is imperative to identify your goals and include a compelling CTA in every section of your site.
- Gregor Schmidt offers guidance to create a user-friendly website and discusses how a website that is not user-friendly can negatively impact your business.
- Learn how to enhance your marketing efforts with a great user experience from Alyssa Leverenz’s blog.