This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your content marketing strategy, drive more conversions to your website, and improve your local search rankings. Learn how to make your email marketing campaigns more effective and boost website traffic with social media. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Ryder Meehan explains why your thank you page stinks and provides strategies for improving it.
- Learn about the recent update to Facebook’s ad relevance score with help from Lauren Snyder.
- Jeff Tormey provides quick tips for spying on your SEO competition.
- Decide how to choose between off-the-shelf or custom software with these tips from Mark Rickmeier.
- Dan Brag discusses the benefits of content delivery networks and why you should consider a CDN for your site.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Justin Herring offers valuable tips for driving website traffic without ranking in Google’s top ten.
- Drew Fortin outlines a successful SEO process and cites useful resources to help you with your campaign.
- Kristopher Jones draws special attention to advanced link building tactics and offers guidance for enhancing your SEO efforts.
- Jason Hall draws special attention to the trends that can impact your content marketing strategies in the year 2019.
- Satendra Kashyap emphasizes the need for using social media, creating visual content, and working on your CTAs to improve your content marketing strategy.
- Marianne Chrisos discusses how blog posts, infographics, interactive content, and videos can get you the most social shares and drive engagement.
- Follow these valuable tips from Michael Brenner to boost your content marketing strategy.
- William McKee offers engaging web design tips to help marketers increase conversions.
- Jessica Greene lists proven tactics for improving video conversion rates.
- Follow the tips from Veronica Green Gott for driving more conversions to your website.
- Walter Lim emphasizes the need to avoid common CRO mistakes and offers guidance to enhance your CRO efforts.
- Ash Salleh lists the email marketing best practices that can help you leverage the power of email in 2019.
- Learn the secrets of making your email marketing campaigns more effective from Adi Angelova’s blog.
- David Sanchez’s blog lists the differences between local SEO and normal SEO, and highlights the appropriate situations for using both.
- Kellen Tallada highlights the significance of relevance, prominence, and proximity for improving your local search rankings.
- Jaden Schafe highlights the importance of having a mobile-friendly website and discusses how it can impact your SEO rankings.
- Patricia Davis highlights how an effective online reputation management strategy can keep gossip mongers at bay and help businesses build trust and credibility.
Social Media Marketing:
- Hannah Martin underscores the need for investing in influencer marketing and encouraging user-generated content to improve your social media strategy.
- Joel House lists the social media trends that will define the year 2019.
- Learn how to use social media for boosting your website traffic from Adam Torkildson’s blog.
- Kamy Anderson highlights the creative social media strategies that can help marketers boost engagement.
- Fazreen Razeek presents valuable ideas for improving your web design skills.
- Tayyab Roy discusses how simplicity, consistency, ease of navigation, and fast loading are imperative for good web design.
- Kristen Traynor discusses how UX writing is important when you design your website.
- Nick Genty highlights how user-centric design can give credibility, save you money, and improve your ROI.