This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your content marketing strategy, get started with CRO, and dominate your local market. Learn how to grow your email list and manage the online reputation of your business. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Learn how to spin the flywheel at each stage of your business’s lifecycle with these tips from our own manager of content & product marketing, Jordan Stella.
- Cara Luther helps you take advantage of the ASMR trend by integrating it into your video marketing.
- Alice Minium discusses 9 statistics that make the case for smarter web design.
- Lysa Miller shares her top 10 tips for planning and hosting your business’s next networking event.
- Breanna Lehane explains why duplicate listings are the enemy of your local SEO strategy and what you can do to combat them.
- Lara Nour Eddine emphasizes the need to define your goals, identify customers, and try something innovative for creating an effective content marketing strategy in 2019.
- Learn how content marketing strategies can empower you to reach your audience from Lauren McLaren’s blog.
- Emily Carter discusses the importance of sharing content, monitoring analytics, and refreshing content on a regular basis to improve your content marketing strategy.
- Sonia Simone lists the goals that content marketers should focus on to build their business.
- Bjorn Wallman explains how marketers should react when there is a drop in the number of conversions.
- Emma Urbanek presents an overview of CRO and offers guidance to get started.
- Learn how to write an effective call to action phrase that can drive more conversions to your website from Ann Smarty’s blog.
- Follow these tips from Steffen Horst for taking your conversion rate optimization efforts to a new high.
- Learn how to grow your email list from Tod Cordill’s blog.
- Ivana Taylor highlights the essential steps that can help marketers promote their small businesses with email marketing.
- Learn how to use SEO to dominate your local market from Chris Sharkey’s blog.
- Jonathan Long offers local SEO tips to help marketers achieve a higher Google Maps ranking.
- Ken Sethney highlights the significance of having a mobile-friendly website in today’s digital scenario.
- Diana Kaemingk underscores the need to monitor online reviews on major platforms and establish a process of addressing negative reviews.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Bobby Machado highlights the common mistakes that must be avoided by SEOs and offers guidance to boost your rankings.
- Skyler Malley discusses how keyword strategy, competition, content, link profile, and site speed can impact the time required to achieve positive results from SEO.
- Direction’s blog draws special attention to the inherent secrets of SEO and Google Ads.
- Jolie Shapiro highlights the social media trends that will define the year 2019.
- Shane Barker discusses how influencer marketing, stories, live videos, and augmented reality will help social media marketers stay ahead of the curve in 2019.
- Learn how to improve your social media strategy during the spring from Lauren Johnson’s blog.
- Rachel Strella offers guidance to help marketers actualize real results from their social media marketing campaigns.
- Tony Hardy draws special attention to the top web design tips and tricks that can help marketers grow their businesses.
- Amit Agrawal’s blog presents the guidelines that must be kept in mind when designing a Website.
- Satish Raju highlights the trends that can influence your UX design strategies in the year 2019.
- James Wilson discusses how content-focused experiences and voice command technology will dominate the field of UX design this year.