Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 04/19/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to create a more effective social media marketing strategy, use content marketing to increase conversions, and refresh your local SEO campaigns. Learn how to grow and manage your email list, manage the online reputation of your business, and much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog
- We sat down with Alex Wright to discuss how his web design and SEO agency got its start, what his biggest challenges to growth have been, and how he chooses the right clients for his business.
- Our own manager of content and product marketing, Jordan Stella, shares his thoughts on why word-of-mouth marketing is so effective and provides a beginner’s guide to dominating WOMM.
- Joe Forte provides a detailed look at the video production process and how you should price your next video project.
- Learn how to set appropriate expectations for inbound marketing campaigns with help from Joachim Koch.
- Ben Precious explains why every artist needs a social presence in 2019.
- Leisa Chester Weir offers a short guide and infographic to help you choose the right fonts for your content marketing efforts.
- Justin Mark highlights the significance of visual content marketing for small businesses.
- Phillip Reinhardt emphasizes the need for defining your goals, establishing KPIs, and creating buyer personas to create an effective content marketing strategy.
- Joe Pulizzi discusses why persistence, imagination, and desire are imperative for content marketers to achieve success.
- Linda Grandes outlines a 5 step content marketing strategy that can increase conversions for your business.
- Learn how to increase conversions on your home page with help from John E Lincoln’s blog.
- Eric Siu underscores the need for creating a personalized user experience, improving your page loading time, and including retargeting videos to boost your conversion rate.
- Jonathan Adolfo highlights the need to avoid common CRO mistakes and offers guidance for enhancing your CRO efforts.
- Follow these valuable tips from Megan Yelaney to take your lead generation efforts to new heights.
- George Meszaros draws special attention to the trends impacting email marketing in 2019.
- Chris Kelley offers helpful tips to grow and manage your email List.
- James Neff draws special attention to the fundamental elements of local search and highlights the benefits that it can offer your business.
- Volha Belakurskaya lists the steps that can help marketers launch new local SEO campaigns and revamp their existing campaigns.
- Victor Filoromo presents an overview of mobile-first indexing and offers helpful tips for mobile usability.
- Abhishek Jain emphasizes the need to fortify your digital presence and ensure transparency in order to increase the online reputation of your business.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Chris Kirksey discusses how SEO can improve brand awareness and increase profits for your business.
- Learn how to revitalize your SEO with a new approach to keyword research from the Knowmad Digital Marketing blog.
- Charlie Rose offers guidance for improving the organic traffic to your website.
- Jacob Maslow emphasizes the need for providing interactive high-quality content and marketing across social channels to grab the attention of your audience.
- Chelsea Clarke highlights the significance of social media Marketing for small businesses.
- Follow these tips from Savas Zorlu to improve your next social media marketing campaign.
- Jacob Dillon outlines the easy steps for creating a social media marketing strategy.
- Mara Calvello highlights the importance of starting a blog, gaining help from professionals, and focusing on UX to improve the design of your Website.
- Daniel Kialka lists the web design trends that will define the year 2019.
- Hassan Mansoor highlights the website UX principles that can boost traffic.
- Hemendra Singh draws special attention to the UI and UX trends that can increase your profits in the year 2019.