Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 04/12/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to plan your social media strategies, enhance your content marketing efforts, and get started with local SEO. Learn how to optimize your email marketing campaigns and take your reputation management to a new high. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Chase and Nanette Gregory share their predictions for the top five digital marketing trends to watch throughout the rest of 2019.
- Lane George discusses how realtors can utilize paid search to sell more houses in 2019.
- Learn how to effectively price your marketing services with help from this interactive pricing guide created by Josh Rubin.
- Jeramy Gordon provides best practices to measure the ROI of your content marketing efforts.
- Corie Stark discusses how the processes for proofreading, social media, and reporting can be made easier and how these changes can help to boost your content marketing efforts.
- Learn how to formulate a content marketing strategy that can deliver great results from Shane Barker’s blog.
- Ann Gynn highlights common content marketing mistakes to avoid and offers guidance to enhance your content marketing efforts.
- Claire Motz offers guidance for using customer testimonials to create conversations and generate new leads.
- Sumit Gharal highlights the significance of online lead generation and presents important tactics to accomplish this goal.
- Quinn Kanner draws special attention to outbound lead generation strategies that can boost your brand.
- Learn how to create catchy and attractive headlines for achieving a high conversion rate with tips from Robert James’s blog.
- Mark Coleman highlights the stages of the customer journey through which marketers can accomplish their email marketing objectives.
- Learn how to create and optimize your email campaigns in an effective manner from Brad Kuenn’s blog.
- Follow the valuable tips from Matt Shelar to achieve great results from your email marketing campaigns.
- Brennen Bliss highlights the significance of Google Maps marketing from the standpoint of local SEO and offers guidance to get started with Google Maps marketing.
- John Akillian’s blog offers guidance to help beginners with their local SEO campaigns.
- Kevin Hendricks outlines the steps to help marketers get found with local SEO.
- Munawar Gul offers web design tips for achieving the desired results from your mobile websites.
- Learn how to evaluate your reputation management efforts and take it to a new high from Devin Morrissey’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Sarah Leff emphasizes the need to set up web analytics and ensure consistency in content for improving your SEO efforts.
- Follow the tips from Brent Wildman to boost the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Olivia Smith draws special attention to the on-page SEO techniques that can increase your organic traffic.
- Sharayu Thakare draws special attention to the trends that will dominate the field of social media in the year 2019.
- Aastha Sirohi emphasizes the need for understanding your target audience, optimizing your profiles, and creating compelling content to develop a social media strategy.
- Jennifer Pauli outlines steps to help you plan a more effective social media strategy.
- Josh Rubin’s blog offers guidance to diagnose and fix your website when it crashes.
- Alexandra Mercier discusses how videos, micro interactions, and curated visuals will influence your web design strategies in the year 2019.
- Abdul Suleiman highlights the difference between usability and user experience to help marketers make informed decisions.
- Learn how to perform A/B testing for optimizing UX from Nicholas Farmen’s blog.