This week’s roundup includes tips to boost your social media optimization efforts, drive leads using content, and improve rankings in local search. Learn how to increase the ROI of your email marketing campaigns and improve the online reputation of your business. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of content & product marketing, Jordan Stella, discusses what it means to be truly recommendable and why recommendability is so important for spinning the flywheel.
- Marton Varo shares his tips for more effectively leveraging video in your Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Jen Stafford helps turn your advertising and marketing spend into savings with helpful tax season tips for business owners.
- David DeMember emphasizes the top 5 reasons why every company should consider running design sprints.
- Dmitrii Kustov discusses why Google’s PageSpeed Insights tool is essential for web developers today.
- Aaron Tylor shares 7 landing page strategies for generating more conversions and higher Google rankings.
- Learn how to leverage your content strategy using email, social media, SEO and incentivized engagement with tips from Jolie Shapiro’s blog.
- Daniel Hochuli highlights the imperativeness of understanding your audience’s intent for driving leads using content.
- Tom J Law offers guidance for creating a content strategy that can consistently drive traffic to your website.
- Christopher Mathieu presents an overview of conversion rate optimization and highlights ways to utilize the scientific method for CRO.
- Webleadsinc lists the ways to use SEO for boosting lead generation.
- Elise Dopson emphasizes the need to promise value above the fold, to include relevant videos, and to add trust signals if you want to improve the conversion rates of your landing pages.
- The LBWebSoft blog discusses how strategies such as optimizing the design of landing pages and analyzing the behavior flow of users through Google Analytics can increase your conversion rate.
- Lilach Bullock offers useful tips to help marketers engage with customers, drive conversions, and increase the ROI of their email marketing campaigns.
- Sujan Patel discusses how tactics such as strategically personalizing, creating compelling content, and strengthening relationships can improve your email strategy.
- Hayley George draws special attention to the email marketing strategies that can help marketers generate leads.
- Marcel Casella discusses why it is imperative for marketers to take advantage of their Google My Business listing and listings in other directories for improving local rankings.
- BloggingTriggers highlights the significance and benefits of local SEO for small businesses.
- Johannes Selbach offers tips to use mobile URLs and responsive design for optimizing websites from an SEO standpoint.
- Jay Kang draws special attention to strategies that can help marketers improve the online reputation of their businesses.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Mysti French discusses how an SEO agency can support your business and lists the parameters for you to evaluate the agency.
- Billy Crawford lists the steps that SEO marketers can take to bring their websites back on track if they have been negatively affected by an algorithm update from Google.
- Learn how to improve your search engine placement with SEO with tips from Ryan Esco’s blog.
- Jessica Lago offers tips for integrating your content marketing and social strategies, to have customers engage with your brand and enhance your business.
- Lauren Teague lists the trends that will influence your social media strategies in the year 2019.
- Shubham Gaikwad emphasizes the need for using accurate keywords in blog posts and optimizing your social media profiles to boost your social media optimization efforts.
- Taylor Nelson offers guidance to design professional Facebook Ad images that can drive conversions for your business.
- Dustin Reed draws special attention to the cutting edge web design trends that small businesses must embrace in the year 2019.
- Brent Heslop discusses how businesses can boost lead data, shorten the sales cycle, and provide consistent marketing experience across channels by integrating marketing and IT.