Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 03/30/18
This week’s roundup, includes tips to make the most of your Social Media remarketing campaigns, design an attractive website that is responsive, and create evergreen Content.
Learn how to perform SEO keyword research for multiple Locations, and increase Conversion rates on your Thank You pages. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Clifford Almeida explains how to deliver up front value and close more business as a result.
- Grant Effinger walks us through how removing pages from Google can actually help a site rank better.
- Ashley Minaudo runs through the top trends to follow when marketing in the food and beverage industry.
- Check in on Ola Moana, our Growth Hacking Giveaway winner, as they work to unlock the time to sell.
- Jessica Thiefels discusses how strategies such as developing an ebook, creating multimedia and leveraging social media can help marketers revive old content in the year 2018.
- Casey Weisbach offers guidance to improve SEO rankings and expand readership through core Content linking.
- Jenya Armstrong highlights the significance of evergreen Content for small businesses and offers guidance to create evergreen Content.
- Learn how On-Page SEO can help marketers boost their Content Marketing efforts, from Andrew Schulkind.
- Mary Fernandez discusses ways to increase Conversion rates on your Thank You pages.
- Fatema Mulla offers succinct tips to improve the Conversion rate of your eCommerce store.
- Melissa Thompson’s blog presents a three step process to help marketers improve the number of website Conversions.
- Learn how to make Email content more engaging, from David Roe’s blog.
- Mike Lieberman offers guidance to ensure that your Email stands out in inboxes with many Emails.
- Jeff Cox draws special attention to realistic Email Marketing goals that marketers should aim for in the year 2018.
- Follow the valuable tips from Michelle Biller to enhance your Local SEO efforts.
- Jill Bridges emphasizes the need to clean up your Google My Business page, build Local service pages and write about Local issues, for ranking high in Local Search.
- Learn how to perform SEO keyword research for multiple Locations, from Jordan Choo’s blog.
- Learn how to keep your knowledge base updated to optimize websites for Mobile, from Martin Ceisel’s blog.
- Dawn Anderson offers practical tips to help marketers prepare for Mobile-first indexing.
- Campbell Donohue draws special attention to cases of failure in Online Reputation Management and offers guidance to deal with negative reviews.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Chad emphasizes the need to leverage the current Organic traffic, identify high value keyword opportunities and analyze your competitor’s rankings, for enhancing your SEO efforts.
- Vinay Prajapati offers useful tips to help marketers create an SEO friendly website design.
- Justin Herring draws special attention to the significance of Social Media in SEO and discusses how Social Media platforms can be leveraged for the benefit of SEO.
- Michael Serrano discusses how Social Media tactics such as making engagement a priority and planning a content strategy can keep you ahead of the competition in the year 2018.
- Learn how to make the most of your Social Media remarketing campaigns, from Macy Storm’s blog.
- Stefano Malachi offers valuable UI Design tips for system icons.
- Liliana Gawrys highlights the essential elements of website homepage design, to help marketers design successful homepages of websites.
- Learn how to design an attractive website that is responsive, from Brenda Barron’s blog.
- Souvik Banerjee discusses how experimental videos, floating navigation menus and broken grid layouts are in trend for designing websites in 2018.