This week’s roundup, includes tips to promote your brand with Social Media, improve the navigation of your website, and deal with Content saturation.
Learn how to improve your Email Marketing plan, and rank your websites high in Local Search. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- AGI Marketing explains the basics of Google SERP real estate.
- Learn how to profit from attending conferences.
- Molly Brown emphasizes the importance of transparency in business success.
- Mattan Danino warns of three big changes in social media that we should watch this year.
- Use the power of LinkedIn to find your next big client.
- Jen Saunders highlights the significance of storytelling in Content Marketing.
- Heidi Cohen’s blog discusses how Content saturation can negatively impact your Content Marketing efforts and offers guidance to deal with Content saturation.
- Kelsey Meyer draws special attention to the scenario of guest posting for helping marketers rethink and improve their Content strategy.
- Nic Jolin emphasizes the need for using analytics, promoting pages that Convert and A/B testing your landing pages, to boost your CRO efforts.
- Learn how to use email marketing, social media and blogging to increase Conversions, from Jan Paulovic’s blog.
- Mike Hanbery highlights the merits of integrating data driven SEO programs, websites designed for human visitors, marketing automation and CRM for businesses.
- Learn how to improve your Email Marketing strategy and increase conversions, from Steve Myers’s blog.
- Mary Kaufman emphasizes the need for choosing a simple template that suits your objectives and updating your Email list, to improve your Email Marketing plan.
- Follow the valuable tips from Michael Quoc to enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Craig McBreen stresses on the need for marketers to focus on Google My Business page, citations and online reviews, to rank their websites high in Local Search.
- Jason Bayless highlights the importance of simplistic website navigation and implementing social media sharing plugins into your website, to enhance your Local SEO efforts.
- Pushkar Kathayat emphasizes the need for using fewer images, avoiding in line CSS and allowing Mobile browser caching, to improve the site speed of your website on Mobile devices.
- Jamie FitzHenry highlights the key areas to focus on, when sites are optimized for Mobile First Index.
- Learn how to optimize your marketing campaigns by leveraging PPC performance for an effective SEO strategy, from Chris Kirksey’s blog.
- William McKee explains how to decide which PPC platform is right for you.
- Dave Sutton discusses how Reputation Management strategies such as, building a brand story based on ethics and treating customers fairly, can protect your brand.
Search Engine Optimization:
- John E Lincoln offers guidance to conduct a complete website analysis, from an SEO standpoint.
- Rida Elamri discusses how strategies such as creating content to help readers, keeping track of backlinks and including few keywords in your URLs, can improve your SEO rankings.
- Learn how to improve your SEO results by using Google PageSpeed insights, from Maggie Black’s blog.
- Jobin John offers tips to use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest for increasing your website traffic.
- Learn how to use Social Media platforms economically without spending lot of time on them, from David Reimherr’s blog.
- Nishitha emphasizes the need for using Facebook Ads and working with Social Media influencers, to promote your brand.
- Jake Hundley discusses how Facebook chatbots, Social messaging with businesses and mobile ready content would trend and impact Social Media in the year 2018.
- Follow the valuable UX tips from Olivia Rya to improve the navigation of your website.
- Nicholas Morera explains how to use WOW.js and Animate.css for scroll-triggered animations.
- Learn how to align your website design with your brand, from GoingClear Interactive’s blog.
- Larry draws special attention to the expected web design trends in the year 2018, for helping marketers with their web design and development projects.