Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 03/02/18
This week’s roundup, includes tips to improve your Social Media presence with pretty links, increase Conversions by engaging visitors, and use CRM for the benefit of your business.
Learn how to create effective Content for your business, and rank high in Local Search. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- UpCity has introduced an AdWords Summary to the platform’s reporting suite.
From the UpCity Blog:
- We’ve got the top 25 Facebook groups to join if you’re a member of the web design community.
- Amanda Pope shares the best tactics for leveraging content marketing in the medical industry.
- Ilya Lipovich explains how to use your minimum viable product to decide whether to develop an app in iOS or Android first.
- Eric Sachs draws special attention to the changing scenario of SEO friendly Content writing in the year 2018.
- Jabed Hasan emphasizes the need to deliver value through original Content and publish Content consistently, for boosting your Content Marketing efforts.
- Casey Crane offers helpful tips to create effective Content for your business.
- Shane Barker offers guidance to engage your visitors effectively and increase Conversions.
- Sam Stemler draws special attention to metrics that can help marketers improve Conversion rates and increase sales.
- Vincent Sevilla highlights how factors such as relevance of landing pages, attention grabbing headlines and social sharing buttons play a vital role in improving Conversions.
- Anuja Lath draws special attention to the significance of Customer Relationship Management in today’s scenario.
- Learn how CRM can improve customer service, streamline organizational processes and increase profitability, from Henry Foster’s blog.
- Learn how Email Marketing can improve brand recognition, increase customer retention, establish authority and build relationships, from Kimberly de Silva’s blog.
- Hassan stresses on the importance of building trust, providing useful materials and personalizing your Emails, to make your Email Marketing campaigns effective.
- Follow the valuable tips from Perry Marshall to enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Bob Carver highlights how strategies such as using Email to deliver content offers and setting proper expectations from prospects, can enhance performance of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Colton Miller draws special attention to the similarities between Local SEO rankings and Organic SEO rankings.
- Glenn Martin emphasizes the need to ensure that your listings are accurate and create different web pages for each business location, for ranking high in Local Search.
- Learn how to optimize your website in view of Google’s Mobile-first indexing, from Kyle Odonnell’s blog.
- Nick Rojas highlights the targeted Mobile Optimization tactics for making changes to your site in the year 2018.
- Follow the tips from Fadi Tawil to improve the Online Reputation of your business.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Jasmine Cabanaw offers succinct tips to optimize a blog post from an SEO standpoint.
- Gregor Schmidt offers useful SEO tips to help businesses achieve and maintain good rankings.
- Chris Kirksey shares tips on gaining the best conversions in 2018.
- Learn how to promote your content on Social Media, from Lisa Kroulik’s blog.
- Jacqueline’s blog presents Social Media Optimization strategies to help marketers promote their brands.
- Fey Sandoval highlights how a Social Media strategy is imperative for building brand consistency, targeting your audience and staying ahead in the competition.
- John Hughes discusses how pretty links can improve your Social Media presence.
- Alice Emma Walker draws attention to the analytical components that can help marketers to provide an enriched User Experience.
- Steven Douglas offers guidance to create a UX proposal.