This week’s roundup includes tips to generate more social media traffic, optimize the UI of your website, and improve the performance of your local SEO campaigns. Learn how to improve your content marketing strategy, and increase your conversion rate using personalization techniques. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Mikel Bruce gives his thoughts on the biggest trends in website design in 2019.
- Brad Banyas discusses the 5 best practices for creating an account-based marketing plan.
- Become a content-creating machine with these 14 tips from Ashish Roy.
- Hope Horner dispells 11 common misconceptions about video marketing.
- Learn how to create the right content for your SEO campaigns from the Voy Media blog.
- Carina Mayrhofer discusses how data-driven content can help marketers understand their competition.
- Chad Buleen draws special attention to the trends that will define content marketing in the year 2019.
- Pedro Dias Marques highlights how strategies such as setting up goals, determining KPIs, and conducting an audit can improve your content marketing strategy.
- Jaime Nacach offers guidance to help marketers increase conversions by optimizing their lead capture pages.
- Claire Lauer emphasizes the need to create content that connects and to simplify the user experience if you’re looking to turn web traffic into leads.
- Shane Barker draws special attention to personalization techniques that can increase your conversion rate.
- Timothy Prestianni presents an overview of conversion rate optimization and draws special attention to the metrics that are necessary for analyzing conversions.
- Adii Pienaar highlights the benefits of having an email marketing strategy and provides an understanding of the working techniques in email marketing campaigns.
- John Hughes discusses how strategies such as refining your CTAs, assessing your email design, and automating the sending process can take your email marketing efforts to a new high.
- Aastha Sirohi emphasizes the need for marketers to adapt personalization, automation, and event marketing in their email marketing campaigns to stay ahead of the curve in 2019.
- Harry Sazos underscores the need to optimize your websites, create Local business profiles, and add keywords in title tags for improving the performance of your local SEO campaigns.
- Roberto Garvin highlights the importance of paying attention to mobile-first indexing for maintaining rankings, increasing sales, and providing the best experience to customers.
- Bill Rice’s blog presents a checklist to help marketers protect their brand reputation with SEO.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Jobin John discusses how strategies such as using press releases for GMB ranking, optimizing content, and internally linking your new posts can improve your SEO rankings.
- Jason lists the technical factors that marketers must consider for pursuing their SEO goals in 2019.
- Meg DeLeon’s blog provides an understanding of the way search works and offers valuable tips to improve your search rankings.
- Ronny Dsouja highlights how seamless user experience, voice search, local SEO, and mobile-first indexing will influence your SEO strategies in the year 2019.
- Melissa Thompson draws special attention to the advantages of social media marketing and highlights why it is necessary for marketers to set up their accounts right away.
- Solwin emphasizes the need for determining goals, creating a social media calendar, and running contests for improving your social media strategy.
- Larry Kim lists the easy steps that can help marketers generate more social media traffic.
- Usman Raza draws special attention to the trends that will dominate the field of website design in the year 2019.
- Ali Rahber discusses how trends such as authenticity in branding and single page websites will define the field of website design in the year 2019.