This week’s roundup includes tips to create an organic social media marketing strategy, boost your online reputation, and improve the performance of email marketing campaigns. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve in UX design and create a mobile-friendly website. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of content & product marketing, Jordan Stella, examines why the flywheel is so much more effective than the traditional sales funnel, and how you can use analytics to drive your flywheel.
- Michelene Maguire gives her opinion on the importance of drip campaigns in B2B marketing.
- Joe Morsello discusses the most common reasons why DIY marketing fails.
- Ben Wright explains the 6 most common mistakes to avoid with your Google My Business listing.
- Alejandro Uria provides his thoughts on how chatbots are revolutionizing legal marketing.
- Christopher Johnson highlights the trends that will impact content marketing in 2019.
- Follow these valuable tips from Michael McNew to enhance your content marketing efforts.
- Sean Flavin draws special attention to the content marketing strategies that can drive sales for your business.
- Donna Merrill emphasizes the need for measuring data, understanding your audience, and using different formats to strengthen your brand’s content marketing strategy.
- Roman Kniahynyckyj discusses how blogging, gated content, email marketing, and pop-ups can increase lead flow to your business.
- Learn how to improve landing page conversions with A/B testing from Allen Bayless’s blog.
- Kathy Heil underscores the need for performing keyword research, understanding personas, and leveraging social media to increase traffic and generate organic leads.
- Gaurav Sharma outlines the strategies that can help marketers double their sales conversion rate.
- Kristen Traynor lists the trends that will influence your email marketing strategies in the year 2019.
- Follow the tips from Thomas to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Syed Balkhi discusses how personalization, interactive emails, automation, and artificial intelligence will trend in the field of email marketing in 2019.
- Keith Eneix’s blog lists the factors that can influence your local search engine rankings.
- Marcel Casella offers useful tips to help marketers create a mobile-friendly website.
- Gary Ireland presents an overview of Google’s new mobile-first index and the way it can impact your websites.
- Chadrock presents an overview of reputation management and offers guidance to help marketers improve their online reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Lauren Walter emphasizes the need for building a foundation with quality content and using videos, images, and data for improving your SEO strategies in 2019.
- Keri Austin highlights the importance of integrating useful content, voice search, and newsjacking to enhance your SEO efforts.
- Chris Kirksey’s blog serves as a guide for marketers to get started with their SEO campaigns.
- Learn how to create and automate a disavow link file for avoiding low quality or spam links and improving your SEO campaigns from Josh Rubin’s blog.
- Learn how social media can have an impact on your SEO efforts from Amanda Disilvestro’s blog.
- Carma Levene offers guidance to help marketers create an organic social media marketing strategy.
- Macy Storm discusses how the biggest website design trends in 2019 will be mainly about bold typography, minimalism, and mobile-friendly design.
- Chris Marrano draws special attention to the trends that will shape up the future of website design.
- Learn how implementing attractive scroll animation and user-friendly forms will help UX designers stay ahead of the curve in the year 2019 from Natalie Andersen’s blog.