This week’s roundup includes tips to increase local sales with Google My Business, improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns, and increase your email marketing ROI. Learn how to leverage social media marketing for your small business and drive more conversions to your website. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Craig Bass tells us what to think about in order to get the most out of our videos.
- Zahoor Bhat weighs in on what wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers can do to bolster their digital marketing.
- Trevor Anderson tells you why data and creative marketing are the perfect pair.
- Aimee Meester wants you to know that the word “audit” doesn’t have to be scary. In fact, she recommends you do just that with your marketing channels.
- Lauren Snyder explains the California Consumer Privacy Act and what it means for your business.
- David Reimherr discusses how content marketing trends in 2020 will be mainly about videos, personalization, voice search, and user-generated content.
- Marija Milosavljević draws special attention to trends that can influence your content marketing strategies in 2020.
- Tobias Foster highlights the importance of optimizing content for voice searches and leveraging content marketing tools to boost your efforts.
- Learn how to measure the success of your content marketing campaigns from Mohamed Roshdy’s blog.
- Follow the tips from Becky Zieber to improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns.
- Christine Zobel outlines the steps to generate quality traffic to your website and increase conversions.
- Irina Boudreau highlights how strategies such as surveying customers and performing A/B tests can help marketers boost conversion rates on their websites.
- Follow these valuable tips from Christina Gineris to take your CRO efforts to a new high.
- Jobin John’s blog presents tried and true ideas to make your emails look more professional and improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Ashley Wells highlights the significance of email marketing in today’s environment.
- Corina Leslie discusses how the practice of email list cleaning can help marketers increase their ROI.
- Nia Gyant discusses how strategies such as creating a Google My Business profile, forming local partnerships, and encouraging word of mouth can help local marketers boost their businesses.
- Learn how to use Google My Business to increase local sales from Victoria Taylor’s blog.
- Learn how to plan and create a mobile-friendly website for your local business from Justin Herring’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- John E. Lincoln highlights the importance of SEO content and draws special attention to the different types out there.
- Helen Pollitt discusses how customer journeys are important from the standpoint of SEO.
- Liam Atkinson emphasizes the need for updating your existing content, investing in video marketing, and prioritizing long-tailed keywords to rank first in 2020.
- Patricia Nemeth highlights the social media marketing trends that will impact the rest of 2020.
- Learn how to leverage social media marketing for your small business from Catherine Olin’s blog.
- Kelly Bowden discusses how social media trends in 2020 will be mainly about social story ads, chatbots, and live-stream advertising.
- Heather Hart goes into detail on how to reach more consumers on social media.
- Shakeel Mirza discusses how animated illustrations, microinteractions, neuomorphism, and storytelling will trend in the field of UX Design throughout the year.
- Learn how to use UI effectively in web design from Alicia Rother’s blog.
- Gregor Schmidt offers guidance to help marketers plan the design of their websites and create a new, professional look and feel.
- Samuel Kaye focuses on the trends and strategies in the creation of sleek websites you’ll be seeing more of this year.