Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 03/01/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to create sharable content on social media platforms, rank your websites on the first page of Google, and improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
Learn how to conduct a website audit for user experience and improve your online reputation. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our own manager of content & product marketing, Jordan Stella, provides a guide on how to choose the right KPIs in Google Analytics.
- Jillian Papa provides actionable tips on how CRM can supercharge your social media marketing.
- Sharon Lawless shares her thoughts on the 4 largest roadblocks to consumerism in healthcare marketing.
- Katie Pugh highlights 7 social media marketing tips to help small businesses improve their presence.
- Zachary Colman recaps the top sports marketing trends that dominated in 2018.
- Brenna Miles offers guidance to ensure that your website content can truly connect and convert.
- Learn how forms of content such as case studies, guest blogs, social media posts, and webinars can help marketers establish authority in the industry from Mario Medina’s blog.
- Follow the valuable tips from Matthew Royse to improve your content marketing strategy in 2019.
- The 123RF blog underscores the need to have a plan, put your brand’s value marketing into practice and personalize your content.
- Kerry Creaswood discusses how strategies such as targeting high-quality leads, retargeting your audience, and simplifying the experience can improve your B2B Conversion rates.
- Jeremy Smith lists the signs that indicate that your site is ready for a conversion optimization plan.
- Learn how to improve your website speed to boost conversions and the performance of your SEO campaigns with help from Jennifer Yesbeck.
- Catherine Lewis draws special attention to lead generation techniques that can help marketers to expand their audience and drive qualified leads.
- Keren Burns presents an overview of conversion rate optimization (CRO) to help marketers get started.
- Rieva Lesonsky offers valuable tips to write effective emails and achieve better results.
- Sujan Patel discusses how personalization and email automation are essential for your email marketing campaigns in 2019.
- Follow these tips from Michal Leszczynski to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns in 2019.
- Learn how to gear up with the competition and rank high in local search with help from Bhavna Mittal’s blog.
- Sanya Aru highlights the benefits that a mobile-friendly website can bring to your SEO campaigns.
- Nadene Evans discusses how tactics such as responding to reviews, getting more positive reviews, and monitoring your web presence can improve your online reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Roy Pattillo presents a checklist that helps marketers to rank their websites on the first page of Google.
- Emma Miller discusses how voice search, user experience, and content will influence your SEO strategies in 2019.
- Hannah Evon outlines the skills that every SEO professional must possess to handle the performance of SEO campaigns.
- Sarah Leff offers guidance to help marketers create sharable content for social media.
- James Gurd highlights the importance of having a coherent social media strategy.
- Rob Pacinelli discusses how trust, authenticity, stories, and responsiveness will dominate the field of social media in 2019.
- Shawn Byrne highlights how responsive website design can have a positive impact on the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Edward Solomon lists the trends that will define business website design in the year 2019.
- The Fahrenheit Marketing blog draws special attention to the user experience trends that you shouldn’t ignore this year.
- Learn how to conduct a website audit for user experience with help from Karey Mitchell’s blog.