This week’s roundup includes tips to boost local search rankings, make content marketing strategies more effective, and leverage email campaigns for the benefit of your business. Learn how to engage with customers on social media and improve your website’s UX. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Keith Harrington tells us there’s a lot video marketers can learn from online dating.
- Luisa Escobar explains why making your website ADA compliant is just good business.
- Should you choose voice-overs or subtitles when translating your site videos? Wendy Pease is here to help.
- Duncan Lauder explains how making your site more accessible limits your exposure to potential lawsuits and can help with your SEO.
- Follow these tips from John Doherty to take your content marketing efforts to a new high.
- Morgan Messick offers guidance to help marketers measure the success of their content campaigns.
- Cameron Brody emphasizes the need to create video content, tell stories, and prioritize user-generated content to increase your effectiveness.
- Learn how to create content that can work wonders for your small business from Marie Barnes’s blog.
- Jodi Harris discusses ways to leverage content marketing with unique perspectives for the benefit of your business.
- Andreas Alanis emphasizes the need for optimizing your visual web design and including reviews to drive more conversions.
- Learn how to tap the full potential of your website for lead generation from Liz McBrayer’s blog.
- Follow these valuable tips from Anthony Godley to increase website conversions.
- Emily Hale offers guidance to help small businesses create an effective email marketing strategy for 2020.
- Jay T Ripton emphasizes the need for email marketers to more precisely define a target audience and keep emails engaging.
- Iuliia Nesterenko discusses the role of email marketing in today’s business climate and offers guidance to help marketers leverage email campaigns for the benefit of their businesses.
- Tim Fitzpatrick discusses how a robust local SEO link-building strategy can be a big help to your business.
- Katie Kierce offers guidance in optimizing Google My Business listings and boosting local search rankings.
- Richard Johnson highlights the significance of mobile friendly tests for CRO.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Emily Larkin draws special attention to the SEO trends that marketers can’t ignore in 2020.
- Jared Powers outlines his best practices for technical SEO.
- Chris Kirksey highlights the significance of SEO in today’s marketplace.
- Sunny Chawla highlights the social media trends that marketers can expect to see everywhere in 2020.
- Learn how to engage with your customers on social media from Scott Gerber’s blog.
- Devin Brea discusses strategies around targeted content and social videos.
- Erica Sunarjo offers guidance to help enhance your social media marketing through email.
- Learn how to improve your website’s UX in 2020 from Jeff Doubek’s blog.
- Jinny Oh highlights how the UX trends in 2020 will be mainly about device synchronization, voice-controlled user interface, and machine learning.