This week’s roundup includes tips to optimize your Google My Business listing, increase sales through content marketing, and design high-converting landing pages. Learn how to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns and generate quality leads with social proof. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Learn how to turn likes into loyal customers with help from Beth Newton.
- Samantha Cox explains how to take your Google Ads to the next level with extensions.
- Michael Facchinello discusses how to create a personalized customer experience and how it can benefit your business.
- Find out how to film panel discussions and create a wealth of video marketing content with these tips from Ben Grody.
- Kes Cross highlights the importance of content marketing today.
- Kim Moutsos offers guidance to set the right content marketing goals for your business.
- Kiran Tabassum discusses how user generated content, personalization, and visuals will trend in content marketing in 2020.
- Learn how to use content marketing to increase your sales with help from Nick Loggie’s blog.
- Chris Craft highlights the significance of long-form content in content marketing.
- Follow these valuable tips from Megan Hendrickson to take your CRO efforts to the next level.
- Angelo Frisina draws special attention to the trends that will influence your CRO strategies in 2020.
- April Ann offers guidance to help marketers create higher converting landing pages.
- Learn how to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns with help from Manish Dudharejia’s blog.
- Masab Shehzad emphasizes some of the most common email marketing best practices.
- Quincy Smith’s blog presents an overview of email segmentation and outlines different strategies your business can use.
- Skip Graham offers guidance to optimize your Google My Business listing in 2020.
- Learn how to use Google My Business to rank your website in Google’s local pack with these tips from Matt Berger’s blog.
- Sarah Carson lists steps to help marketers manage their online reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Kristine Pratt discusses how Google’s algorithm updates can have an impact on your SEO rankings.
- Learn how to get Google to index your site with help from Search Console’s index coverage report, from Jes Scholz’s blog.
- JR Oakes discusses how marketers can categorize queries from Google Search Console and use BERT embeddings to find semantically related categories by leveraging the Apriori algorithm.
- Eric Sachs offers useful tips to help marketers ensure that their social media strategies align with their goals and add value to the audience.
- Learn how to use social proof to generate quality leads from David Reimherr’s blog.
- Britt Riley draws special attention to updates from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Jacob Maslow offers guidance to help marketers create a more effective social media strategy.
- Lounge Lizard’s blog highlights how responsiveness, speed, design, and navigation are important for providing a positive experience to users.
- Billy Farroll draws special attention to the UX design trends that you can expect to see everywhere in 2020.
- Gregor Schmidt offers guidance to help marketers create a user-friendly design for their websites.
- Jazmyn Brown discusses how abstract illustration, geometric design, custom typography, and vibrant color schemes will trend in the field of website design in 2020.