This week’s roundup includes tips to plan your Social Media posts in an effective manner, improve the performance of Email Marketing campaigns, and create a smart website using UX Design strategies.
Learn how to drive Conversions with A/B testing, and adopt a proactive approach for managing your Online Reputation. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Jared Carrizales goes over how to pitch a link building campaign to your client.
- Tim Husband shares the eight essential plugins for start-ups.
- Shawn Moreau discusses the top online marketplaces and how to choose the right one to sell your products.
- Michelene Maguire highlights the best ways to use Google My Business to gain more customers.
- Tyler Suchman rounds up the best WordPress plugins for marketing and SEO.
- Leigh Andrews’s blog draws special attention to the Content Marketing trends you can expect to see in the year 2019.
- Wendy Dessler emphasizes the need for knowing your audience well and investing in video Content, to create an effective Content Marketing strategy.
- Jess Anguiano discusses how the latest trends such as interactivity, live videos, voice search and augmented reality will impact Content Marketing in the year 2019.
- Ann Wanserski underscores the need to improve the quality of Content and create a publishing schedule, for enhancing your Content Marketing efforts.
- Learn how to use A/B testing for driving Conversions, from Shane Barker’s blog.
- Ragnar discusses how tactics such as optimizing mobile layout and improving site speed, can improve the Conversion rate of your website.
- Follow the valuable tips from Tyson Quick to improve Conversions from your landing pages.
- Aastha Sirohi discusses how personalization, visual marketing and event marketing will influence your Email Marketing strategies in the year 2019.
- Michael Del Gigante highlights how video content and personalization must be considered by marketers, to improve the performance of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Tarun Gupta lists the Email Marketing trends that you must integrate into your strategies, to stay ahead of the competition in the year 2019.
- Megan Breakenridge highlights how Local SEO can help marketers promote their businesses to potential customers and gain a large customer base.
- Nilesh Sharma highlights the significance of Mobile first indexing in today’s scenario and discusses how Mobile first indexing can impact your SEO campaigns.
- Learn how to adopt a proactive approach for managing your Online Reputation, from Chris Sharkey’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Sasha Linssen discusses how strategies such as targeting keywords, creating detailed content and mining data must be implicit in your SEO plan during the year 2019.
- Mike Khorev outlines the web optimization strategies that are imperative for SEO marketers to implement in the year 2019.
- Alex Jone highlights the website design mistakes that can negatively impact your SEO campaigns and offers guidance to enhance your SEO efforts.
- Learn how to work on your technical, on-page and link building aspects of SEO for improving SEO rankings, from Eric Melillo’s blog.
- Follow the tips from Brian Seo for taking your business to a new high with Social Media.
- Learn how to plan and schedule your Social Media posts in an effective manner, from Jennifer Kelly’s blog.
- Brent Barnhart highlights the importance of researching your audience and understanding the competition, to creating an effective Social Media Marketing plan in 2019.
- Garrett Holmes offers useful tips to help marketers utilize content for improving their Social Media strategies.
- Sarah Leff’s blog discusses how the use of industry specific colors and creation of a strong brand identity, will be the focal point of Website Design strategies in the year 2019.
- Matt Stewart offers helpful Web Design tips for the year 2019, from the standpoint of security.