Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 02/07/20
This week’s roundup includes tips to rank your business higher in local search, create an effective content marketing strategy, and optimize your e-Commerce landing pages for improved conversions. Learn how to make your email marketing strategies more effective and promote your brand on social media. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- The UpCity team proudly unveiled the new UpCity Dashboard, a tool that provides our partners with interactive insights into their online reputation.
- Our own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Heidi Sullivan, our SVP of product and marketing, to discuss how she helped grow Cision into the PR powerhouse it is today, how to find the right work-life balance, the future of UpCity, and more!
- Mollie E. Reeder highlight 3 video marketing trends that will likely dominate 2020.
- Learn how to tell the difference between a fad that’ll be gone tomorrow and a trend that’s here to stay with help from Lauren Snyder.
- Tarek Mohajer gives expert advice on how to grow your digital agency by franchising.
- Discover whether your anchor text may be harming your site’s chance of ranking with these tips from Randy Soderman.
- Bonny Baby discusses how personalized content, conversational marketing, and videos will trend in content marketing in 2020.
- Irina Silyanova emphasizes the need for creating a content strategy template, setting goals, and tracking results to create an effective content marketing strategy.
- Kelsey McKeon outlines the trends that will influence your content marketing strategies in 2020.
- Ruby Rusine draws special attention to ways marketers can use social media for lead generation and engagement.
- Learn how to optimize your e-Commerce landing pages for improved conversions with these tips from George Mathew’s blog.
- Jamie Nickerson discusses how strategies such as optimizing landing pages and incorporating calls to action throughout your content can increase the conversions of your website.
- Tom Koh emphasizes the need for performing A/B testing and including a compelling value proposition to boost the conversion rate of your website.
- Andrew Moran offers valuable tips to help email marketers boost sales in 2020.
- Emil Kristensen’s blog presents statistics to help email marketers make informed decisions about their campaigns.
- Follow these tips from Gabe Aydelott to make your email marketing strategies more effective.
- Learn how to rank your business higher in local search with help from Adam Torkildson’s blog.
- Jeff Previte highlights the importance of mobile optimization, profile completion, and online reviews for ranking in local search.
- Marcel Casella draws special attention to Google’s recent updates on mobile-first indexing.
- Michael Dimaano offers guidance to help local businesses develop a strong brand identity and maintain a positive image online.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Omi Sido highlights the significance of user search intent in SEO.
- Helen Pollitt discusses why it is also important for marketers to optimize their websites for search engines such as Bing, Yahoo and DuckDuckGo.
- Keith Hodges draws special attention to the on-page SEO factors that must you should be auditing.
- Melissa Monette draws special attention to the trends that social media marketers shouldn’t ignore in 2020.
- Aleh Barysevich’s blog exemplifies the social media goals that marketers must aim for in 2020.
- Follow these tips from Giulianno Lopez to take your social media efforts to a new high.
- Learn how to promote your brand on social media and reach your audience with help from Kelly Potts’s blog.
- Nicola Di Marco discusses how UI trends in 2020 will be mainly about storytelling, unique micro-interactions, dark themes, and voice interactions.
- Marilia Dimitriou highlights the UX trends that you can expect to see everywhere in 2020.
- Mike Sayenko highlights how collage images, floating elements, button gradients, and ultra-minimalism will trend in the field of website design during 2020.
- Joel House draws special attention to the web design trends that marketers should follow in 2020.
About the author
Jordan is the Manager of SEO & Social Media at UpCity. With almost a decade of experience designing websites and writing copy, Jordan has helped countless brands find their voice, tell their story, and connect with real people.