This week’s roundup, includes tips to grow your Social Media following, get more from your web traffic with CRO, and create a Reputation Management strategy.
Learn how to measure your Content Marketing ROI, and make your website or blog Mobile friendly. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- We’ve named the 2018 Top Agencies in the United States, which represent the top 1% of all agencies in the UpCity network.
- Tammy Finch lays out the seven types of online reviews that really matter to a business.
- Jen Saunders introduces us to three creative ways to boost content efforts this year.
- Natalie Slyman emphasizes the need for establishing an editorial calendar, defining KPIs and creating data driven audience personas, to create an effective Content strategy.
- Learn how to measure your Content Marketing ROI, from Sharon Hurley Hall’s blog.
- Anurag Gupta offers useful tips for writing an appealing headline to enhance your Content Marketing efforts.
- Joao Aguiar’s blog provides helpful tips to write SEO friendly Content in the year 2018.
- Chad Harwood-Jones offers guidance to get more from your web traffic with CRO.
- Krishna Shastry highlights the need for reducing form fields, avoiding the use of stock photos and getting rid of automatic image sliders, to improve the Conversion rate of your website.
- Neeraj Agarwal offers guidance to generate leads for your business from the website and social media.
- Candice DeRiso discusses the benefits of using a CRM system and offers guidance to create a CRM strategy.
- Miriam Reis discusses how Email Marketing can leverage sales, generate new customers and help retain customers.
- Liz Willits highlights the expected Email Marketing trends in the year 2018, that pertain to personalization, conversational voice and storytelling.
- Learn how to make your website or blog Mobile friendly, from Nk Sharma’s blog.
- Tim Holdsworth offers guidance to create a seamless Mobile first experience for visitors.
- Will Barnes highlights how strategies such as making images Mobile friendly, moving the website to HTTPS and activating AMP on pages, can prepare your site for Mobile-first indexing.
- Learn how the new messaging feature on Google My Business presents a unique opportunity for Local businesses to engage with existing and potential customers, from Nicole Grodesky’s blog.
- Ashley Scott highlights the significance of Reputation Management in today’s scenario for any business.
- Steve Cartwright lists the steps to create a Reputation Management strategy.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Ryan Esco outlines the basic SEO terms that every business owner must know.
- Jen Saunders highlights the importance of backlinks for SEO in the year 2018.
- Learn how your website design can impact your SEO efforts, from Brian Lewis’s blog.
- David Koller offers guidance to implement a Social Media strategy, without getting into any legal trouble.
- Jessica Wade draws special attention to the expected Social Media Marketing trends in the year 2018 and highlights the predictions from Social Media specialists.
- Mawiya Karam discusses the Social Media strategies and expected trends in 2018 for helping marketers improve the performance of their Social Media campaigns.
- Follow the valuable tips from Jeff Manning to grow your Social Media following.