Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 01/19/18
This week’s roundup, includes tips to choose the right Social Media platform for your business, improve the Conversion rate of your website across different channels, and create landing pages from an SEO perspective.
Learn how to improve sales with Email Marketing, and maintain your Online Reputation. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- This week’s Agency Playbook play will be discussing how to find new talent and identify the best candidates for your agency.
- Ryan Johnson gives tips on making sure everything goes according to plan on the day of your launch.
- The best way to connect with and convert e-commerce customers is through email marketing with these strategies.
- Kelly Shelton explores the secret to selling SEO to artisan and niche business owners.
- Anne Leuman offers tips to help marketers become more data informed and enhance their Content Marketing efforts.
- Learn how a Content Marketing strategy can be the foundation for a nonexistent integrated digital marketing strategy, from Robert Rose’s blog.
- Jeff Haden’s blog serves as a comprehensive Content Marketing guide to develop the right strategy and create Content that can deliver real results for your business.
- Gitanjali Rajput emphasizes the need for recycling old Content, including images and ensuring your presence on social media to enhance your Content Marketing efforts.
- Learn how to gate Content for more engagement and Conversions, from Sharon Hurley Hall’s blog.
- Follow the valuable tips from Ruchika Sharma to improve the Conversion rate of your website across different channels.
- Robert Jones draws special attention to bandit testing, a CRO testing method that is less used.
- Julia Samoilenko highlights effective ways of using social media, for driving leads to your website.
- John E Lincoln’s blog presents Email Marketing campaign ideas that are proven to drive sales.
- Tony Lael draws special attention to the inbound marketing methodology that can make Email Marketing campaigns successful.
- Judith Michel highlights the Email Marketing mistakes that should be avoided and offers guidance to improve the performance of your Email Marketing campaigns.
- Peter Sandeen emphasizes the need for making offers and using a content strategy in your Emails, to enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Stevan Mcgrath highlights the Mobile SEO facts that are important for any business that is transitioning to a Mobile-first approach.
- Zayan Guedim draws special attention to the expected repercussions of the Mobile-First update on marketers, traffic and web services.
- Billy Crawford offers Local SEO tips to help marketers benefit the most from their Google My Business listing.
- Follow the valuable tips from Fadi Tawil to improve and maintain your Online Reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Get clued up on the elements that would hugely impact SEO in the year 2018, from Colton Miller’s blog.
- John Vargo’s blog discusses the scenario of SEO for voice search queries.
- Janice Wood offers guidance to create landing pages from an SEO perspective.
- John Locke highlights the importance of website design in SEO.
- Learn how Social Media can bring awareness about your business, enhance your SEO efforts and talk about your offerings, from Cade Gaede’s blog.
- Anna Ray offers guidance to choose the right Social Media platform for your business.
- Follow the tips from Andre Kay for taking your Social Media Marketing efforts to a new high in the year 2018.
- Garrett Moon offers helpful tips to optimize your Social Media posts.
- Nahida Nana emphasizes the need for having a mobile friendly layout, enhancing your page load time and using an attractive call to button, to improve the UX and UI of your website.