This week’s roundup, includes tips to create an effective Social Media strategy, increase Conversions using the elements of website design, and make optimum use of Google’s keyword research tool for performing SEO keyword research.
Learn how to revamp your Email Marketing strategy in the year 2018, and improve the performance of your Local SEO campaigns. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Stay up to date on our Growth Hacking Giveaway journey with Ola Moana. First up: the discovery process.
- Trevor Alaniz explores ways to drive ROI using Twitter ads.
- Optimize landing pages for the best performance in the healthcare industry.
- Eric Sachs gives us the definitive start up company checklist.
- Gregor Schmidt draws special attention to facts on Content Marketing that can help marketers to achieve success in the industry.
- Teresa Leno outlines the essential components of a Content Marketing strategy.
- Carolanne Mangles highlights the significance of storytelling in Content Marketing.
- Bryan Adams emphasizes the need for keeping things consistent and focusing on the audience, to enhance your Content Marketing efforts.
- Caroline Forsey outlines the blogging mistakes that can ruin the chances of Converting traffic into customers.
- Shane Barker’s blog presents a checklist that can help marketers to enhance their Conversion Optimization efforts.
- Neil Patel highlights the importance of focusing on traffic to increase Conversions for your website.
- Learn how to use the elements of website design to increase Conversions, from Adrienne Erin’s blog.
- Learn how to maximize results from CRM and marketing automation, from Jennifer Cormier’s blog.
- Lisa Kennedy draws special attention to the trends that can help marketers increase conversions from their Email Marketing campaigns.
- Kevin George’s blog presents Email Marketing statistics to revamp your Email Marketing strategies in the year 2018.
- Follow the valuable tips from Iva Baranova’s blog to enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Learn how to avoid mistakes that can cause Mobile visitors to abandon your website and generate more leads, from Syed Balkhi’s blog.
- Mark Munroe outlines the steps to help marketers get ready for Mobile-first search.
- Follow the tips from Jen Saunders to improve the performance of your Local SEO campaigns in the year 2018.
- Steven W. Giovinco draws special attention to the expected trends in the year 2018 and offers guidance to improve your Online Reputation Management strategies.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Jeff Stec highlights how the SEO efforts of a business can get negatively impacted and offers guidance to improve your site’s rankings with good SEO habits.
- Hardik Oza’s blog presents proven ways to improve your SEO strategies using smart internal links.
- Learn how to make the optimum use of Google’s keyword research tool to perform SEO keyword research, from Chad Noland’s blog.
- David Reimherr emphasizes the need to choose a combination of high, medium and low authority backlinks instead of choosing only high authority backlinks, for better SEO results.
- Holly Melvin highlights the importance of Social Media links for your website.
- Learn how to create an effective Social Media strategy in the year 2018, from Alex York’s blog.
- William Johnson draws special attention to Social Media strategies that can help marketers to capitalize on sematic trends.
- Sian Phillips highlights how strategies such as improving your website’s speed and ensuring that your website is easy to navigate, can improve User Experience.
- Hannah Levenson’s blog offers useful UX tips for marketers to make self-improvement in the year 2018.