This week’s roundup, includes tips to improve your Social Media strategy, gain control over your Online Reputation, and write content that can generate leads for your business.
Learn how to make your blog writing endeavors more engaging, and ensure that your website is optimized for Mobile devices. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Dive into why it’s so important to have a solid marketing strategy to succeed in the automotive industry.
- Check out the 10 best insurance landing pages for increasing conversions for some inspiration.
- Martin Andrews’s blog highlights ways to use keywords for Content Marketing in the year 2018.
- Roman Kniahynyckyj offers guidance to make your blog writing endeavor very engaging.
- Follow the valuable tips from Kim Moutsos to enhance your Content Marketing efforts.
- Pravin Ganore’s blog presents statistics to indicate how Content Marketing can help your business.
- Shannon Prager emphasizes the need to use descriptive wordings on CTO buttons, use a clear headline and perform A/B testing for improving your website Conversion rate.
- Learn how to write content that can generate leads for your business, from Anand Srinivasan’s blog.
- Neeraj Agarwal discusses how strategies such as including an opt-in form on the home page and including an about us page on your website can convert traffic into sales.
- Learn how CRM software can dramatically improve the revenue of your business, from Bill Achola’s blog.
- Sydney Tilson highlights how tactics such as using permission based advertising strategies and segmenting your Email lists, can enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- MSI Sakib offers succinct tips to grow your business using Email Marketing.
- Megan Totka draws special attention to Email Marketing mistakes that must be avoided and offers guidance to improve the performance of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Follow the valuable tips from Lalit Sharma to ensure that your website is optimized for Mobile devices.
- Guy Sheetrit emphasizes the need for understanding the context of Mobile interactions and performing A/B testing, to improve customer experience on Mobile devices.
- Learn how to gain control over your Online Reputation, from Simon Slegers’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to design an SEO friendly website that Google would love, from Phil Singleton’s blog.
- John Locke offers guidance to 301 redirect a PDF in WordPress for SEO.
- Hayley Burton emphasizes the need for focusing on Organic click-through rate and preparing for voice search, to improve your SEO strategy in the year 2018.
- Nidal Najjar discusses how voice search will impact SEO, from Nidal Najjar’s blog.
- Follow the tips from Ken Tucker to enhance your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- Cade Gaede’s blog lists the important elements that should be included in every Social Media Marketing plan.
- Jon Tsourakis draws special attention to the expected Social Media trends in the year 2018.
- Learn how to improve your Social Media strategy in the year 2018, from Rebekah Radice’s blog.
- Nick Babich draws special attention to the most common UX design methods and techniques for creating great User Experiences.
- Lexie highlights how mobile responsiveness, personalization and using negative space can improve your UX Design strategies.
- Ajeet Singh lists the UX trends that can raise your business scope in the year 2018.