This week’s roundup includes tips to optimize your Google My Business page, create an effective web design strategy, and keep your content engaging. Learn how to drive more conversions from your landing pages and build an effective email list. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- We sit down with Laura Cole, vice president of marketing, training, and channel sales at Vivial, to discuss how Vivial has adapted their business over the last 100 years, their approach to managing client relationships at scale, and more in this week’s “From the Ground Up” interview.
- Garret Goldman explains the top cybersecurity threats that website owners should be aware of and how you can protect your site against them.
- Learn how to utilize Instagram stories for your business with help from Alyssa Lotspaih.
- Follow these tips from Ashleigh Bowling to create B2B newsletters that convert!
- Joe Sandin explains how a content delivery network (CDN) can make your WordPress site up to 223% faster!
- Chad Buleen outlines the content marketing trends that marketers can’t ignore in 2020.
- Follow these valuable tips from Liam Collins to improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns.
- Alyssa Anderson highlights the importance of content marketing for SEO today.
- Learn how to keep your content relevant and engaging with these tips from Shanai Bemis’s blog.
- Lounge Lizard’s blog emphasizes the need to use a straightforward design, include social proof, and maximize loading speed for driving more conversions from your landing pages.
- Joel Whipple discusses why it is imperative to include a strong call to action and optimize the design of your site if you want to increase your conversion rate.
- Follow these tips from Angela White to generate more leads from and improve the conversion rate of your small business website.
- Kevin George discusses how user generated content, interactive emails, and artificial intelligence will trend in the field of email marketing during 2020.
- Kate Lynch discusses how strategies such as creating exclusive content, optimizing subject lines, and setting up drip campaigns can help small business marketers build an effective email list.
- Robert Jordan offers tips to help email marketers boost their lead generation efforts.
- Dan Gershenson offers useful tips to optimize your Google My Business page and rank higher in local search.
- Stephen Galgocy highlights the trends that will influence your local SEO strategies in 2020.
- Kerry Dye offers guidance to help marketers check if their sites have been moved to mobile-first indexing or not.
- George Nguyen highlights Google’s mobile-first indexing update that recommends having the same content on different versions of the site to ensure a pleasant user experience.
- Tom Beaton discusses the impact of positive reviews and reputation management on your SEO campaigns.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Jeff Porter highlights the significance of technical SEO for marketers today.
- Learn how to implement an effective SEO strategy and maintain your SEO rankings with these tips from Chris Kirksey.
- Matt Southern highlights Google’s featured snippet changes and discusses the impact it can have on your organic traffic.
- Mike Speer emphasizes the need for marketers to consider TikTok, Vero, and Lasso as part of their social media strategy in 2020.
- Jacob Maslow discusses how social media marketing can help marketers improve brand awareness and convert leads into customers.
- Lucy Connor highlights the trends that will likely influence your social media strategies in 2020.
- Charlotte Wibrew highlights how videos, AR Instagram filters, and shopping in-apps will trend in the field of social media in 2020.
- Cynthia Vinney highlights the importance of conducting a UX audit for your website.