This week’s roundup includes tips to achieve better rankings in Search Engines, improve your Social Media strategy, and increase leads with high Converting lead generation forms.
Learn how to attract more customers with Content Marketing, and build brand loyalty using the Design of your Website. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Dean Cacioppo goes over how to use Google Tag Manager to inject schema.
- Jacob Forbis discusses five ways to use video to grow your software business in 2019.
- Mary Fisher presents the pros and cons of buying WordPress themes.
- Brad Banyas shares the top 10 SMB sales outreach tips.
- Learn how to attract more customers with Content Marketing, from Ian Cantle’s blog.
- Angela Scott-Briggs discusses how voice search, live videos, webinars, social media and chatbots would trend in Content Marketing this year.
- Daniel Hatch highlights how having a concise Content brief can encourage Content Writers to do a thorough job and avoid unnecessary labor in the editing process.
- Margaret Reid discusses how the design of your website can be used effectively to maximize the Conversions for your business.
- Kristi Bjornaas outlines ways to increase leads from visitors by using high Converting lead generation forms on your website.
- Nishant Maliakel Oommen emphasizes the need for creating a result oriented strategy, making use of visual graphics and offering a bonus trial period, to drive more Conversions to websites.
- Kaitlin Wernet’s blog presents the top Email Marketing predictions for the year 2019.
- Alex McGinness highlights the common mistakes made by Email Marketers and offers guidance to improve the performance of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Miles underscores the need to create headlines that generate interest, and incorporate a story, for improving your Email Marketing strategy.
- Learn how to use Local SEO on-page optimization for ranking your business in the year 2019, from Josh Astete’s blog.
- Teressa Roca highlights the benefits that marketers can derive by having a Mobile friendly website.
Search Engine Optimization:
- George’s blog outlines the common SEO myths and discusses ways to achieve better rankings in Search Engines.
- John Lincoln highlights the basics of SEO and discusses its importance in today’s scenario.
- Eric Sachs draws special attention to outdated techniques that marketers must stop using, for taking the performance of their SEO campaigns to a new high.
- Follow the tips from PixelCutLabs’s blog to enhance your SEO efforts in the year 2019.
- Taylor Kincaid highlights how social listening and Instagram stores would trend in the field of Social Media this year.
- Moss Clement offers guidance to help marketers boost their Social Media strategies in the year 2019.
- Sallie Burnett discusses how Social Media can help marketers to increase brand awareness, improve SEO rankings and gain marketplace insights.
- Sofia Pompeo presents a comparative overview of Social Media trends in 2018 and 2019.
- Christian Zilles lists the expected Social Media predictions for the year 2019.
- Learn how to strike the right balance between User goals and business goals with UX Design, from William B Young’s blog.
- Lilach Bullock discusses how strategies such as improving website navigation and leveraging white space on your website, can enhance the User Experience.
- Emily Stevens draws special attention to the expected UX trends in the year 2019.